The Rajasthan state government has made it easier to get information about various initiatives and services by making them available online. The administration has created a site where residents of the State may access data from a single Jan Suchna portal. The Information and Technology department has created a new online gateway for Jan Soochna.
Jan Suchna Portal
Rajasthan’s government has launched the JAN SUCHNA PORTAL, also known as the Jan Suchna seva, for the State’s ordinary people. This site was created by the Rajasthan State Government’s information and technology department to deliver all of the information in one location. You can get all Rajasthan services and other information on this page, and you may utilize it to your advantage. The Rajasthan government initiative is accessible at the JAN SUCHNA PORTAL Rajasthan 2022. For more information about Jan Suchna portal Rajasthan 2022, just read our whole post and take in all of the data.
This approach necessitated the material to update within 120 days. Using this website, residents of the State will access all information online on their devices and computers from the comfort of their homes. Through Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal 2022, you may also learn about all of the programs that exist in your Ward/Panchayat. Following the establishment of this site, it would be easier to achieve peace between the general public and numerous departments, hence reducing corruption.
Rajasthan Jan Suchan Portal 2022 Online Application Form
Residents of Rajasthan have to go to the RTI office first to benefit from any program. As a result, people’s time and money are wasted. Furthermore, the application is not verified in one go, resulting in time and effort. Earlier, One had to travel to the RTI office for all of the government’s schemes to determine when the deadline for applying had passed and then return to the office to apply for any plan. They will all be fixed, thanks to the official site.
Apply Online for Yojana on Rajasthan Jan Soochna portal?
- Go to the website of Jan Soochna.
- On the site, choose “click here for scheme details.”
- A new page containing the portal’s rules and regulations will appear.
- Then, get detailed information about particular State plans.
- You may choose each scheme and obtain information according to your preferences by clicking on it.
How to download the Jan Suchna mobile app?
- Get the App Store or Google Play Store for your smartphone.
- In the search box, type the words Jan Soochna.
- The page will provide different search results. Choose the appropriate Jan Soochna app.
- After you’ve clicked the download button, you’ll need to install the app on your device.
- You may now access all government services and initiatives by using the app.
How to check complaint status?
- First and foremost, go to the Rajasthan Public Information Portal’s official website.
- The option to file a complaint will appear on the main page; click it.
- You will be sent to the Rajasthan Sampark Portal’s official website.
- On the front page of this new website, you’ll see a link to check the progress of your complaint; click it.
- After moving on to the next page, you may use your Grievance Id or cellphone number to check the progress of your complaint.
- Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal 2022 Benefits.
- This gateway will aid in the creation of peace between the general public and different departments, hence reducing corruption.
- Through the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal, residents of Rajasthan may learn about several departments’ programs.
- This platform will help individuals save time and money while also reducing corruption.
- Rajasthanis may now get any information without having to register with the RTI.
The objective of Rajasthan Public Information Portal 2022
Citizens had a lot of trouble accessing any information before the advent of this portal. Many times, individuals cannot get accurate information, resulting in a waste of time and money. In light of these issues, the Rajasthan Public Information Portal 2022 has been launched, making information on government initiatives and services accessible to the general public in a comprehensive online manner.
You can find all the information you need about the initiatives, programs, and campaigns on the Rajasthan Government’s official website. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has said that this site will offer more services soon. According to the statement, information and services linked to 149 programs and services from about 28 departments will be accessible on the Public Information Portal until March 16, 2020.
How to view the information help centers on the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal?
- First and foremost, you must visit the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal’s official website.
- A “Help desk” option may be on the website’s homepage. Select it.
- On your screen, a new website will appear. This page contains information on all of the support centers.
Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal
Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal is a portal that provides access to various services and departmental information. The government of Rajasthan has established a system to make information on government processes accessible to the public and reduce the time it takes to process RTI requests.
The government has previously shown some of this information, which the general public should know. If a person wants to know about a specific department’s procedure or the government’s efforts on a particular subject, they do not need to use RTI. They must first access the Rajasthan Public Information Portal to get the necessary information.
Rajasthan Jan Suchna is a single portal with information from 80 initiatives and 44 departments. As a result, this site will save government departments time and reduce their बर्डन। This portal’s legal authority comes from Section 4(2) of the Right to Information Act of 2005. Many government agencies would willingly reveal their information on the portal due to this, allowing citizens to learn about all of the government’s departments. The proactive disclosure of information falls under Section 4(2) of the RTI Act.
Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal Purpose
As you may be aware, people of the State must first visit several portals to access various government services. People couldn’t tell which plan was going on in the State since there were so many sites. The Government of Rajasthan has launched this public information portal to deliver all of the State’s services on one platform. Citizens of the State may use the Jan Suchna Portal to access various services from the comfort of their own homes.
Last Updated on February 20, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team