JDA Jaipur is constantly working towards the development of Jaipur and the people staying there. Jaipur is said to be one of the most planned and developed cities of Rajasthan. The credit for this goes to the Jaipur Development Authority for creating the JDA Housing scheme 2024. JDA is regularly making its efforts to make Jaipur a better and developed city along with meeting the needs and demands of the growing population.
For this purpose, Jaipur Development Authority has launched several housing projects and homes for people who don’t owe a house of their own and wish to buy one in the city. Working towards the same Jaipur Development Authority has launched a new housing project titled “JDA Housing scheme 2022” for the year 2022. So, readers to get more information on this you can go along and read the entire article.
This scheme is helpful for those who don’t have their house. The Economically Weaker Section can benefit from this scheme and they are only eligible for the JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme 2024.
Documents for JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme 2024
To register for the JDA Housing scheme 2024 you need to have some of the documents that are a must. Below is the list that you can consider before you go for the registration process. Have a look at it.
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Aadhar card and birth certificate of the applicant
- School leaving certificate
- And driving license/ birth certificate/ voter ID/ Passport
All these documents are necessary for the JDA Housing scheme 2022, so don’t forget to carry them along.
JDA Housing Scheme 2024 eligibility
As mentioned above only the EWS category people are eligible for the new JDA Housing scheme 2024 by the Jaipur Development Authority. The JDA housing scheme is divided into LIG and MIG sections. The eligibility for both of them is different. To make the readers aware of the eligibility below is the complete detail for the same.
- To apply for a LIG-A scheme the applicant and his family must have an annual income of INR 300000/-.
- To apply for the LIG-B scheme the applicant and his family should have an annual income in the range of INR 300000/- to INR 600000/-.
- To apply for the MIG scheme the applicant and his family must have an annual income in the range of INR 600000/- to INR 1000000/-.
- Only those who are residents of Rajasthan are applicable for this scheme.
- Applicants who are 18 years or above age can only apply for the JDA Housing scheme 2024.
- There must be a bank account in the applicant’s name.
- The applicant’s wife or husband or any other dependent should not have any other house in any part of the state.
- The JDA should not have allotted any plot or house in the applicant’s name in the past 10 years.
JDA Jaipur housing scheme 2024 – How to Apply Online, Registration Process
To register yourself for the JDA hosing scheme you need to visit the official website of Jaipur Development Authority and then fill the registration form. Steps for the same are being given below:
- Visit the JDA official website that is jaipurjda.org.
- Then on the page click the citizen services from the top menu and click on e-schemes, to go to the registration for allotment in JDA residential scheme. This will take you to the JDA housing scheme application form 2024 page. There you need to click the proceed button.
- As the new page opens click on the link to apply for registration.
- There you need to enter the name of the applicant and active mobile number. After doing that click on the send OTP option.
- After that, a form will open where you need to fill in the details of the applicant, and after that click on the Next button.
- After completing the above-mentioned five steps you will see the list of the residential schemes.
- Click on the select option to select a scheme from the list and once done with that select the category of annual income.
- After doing that you need to choose the scheme under which you wish to get benefitted.
- After completing all the above steps, you need to pay the registration fee. Choose your desired mode of payment and then make the asked payment with attention.
- Once you complete the payment you can download the receipt and you will be allotted the registration number. Collect the information and log out of the steps.
These were 10 easy steps to get yourself registered with the JDA housing scheme 2022. Also, you may check the JDA housing scheme pdf notification or more detailed information.
JDA notification 2024 – Final Thoughts
According to the JDA notification 2024, the application process for the housing scheme will begin from 20th April 2024 and will continue till 19th May 2024 for selling 965 plots. Also, under this scheme 390 plots, Murtikar is offered and a total of 575 plots are for women especially widows, abandonment, and single women who are more than 40 years old. This was all the information that will guide you about the JDA housing project 2022.
|To be updated soon
What is JDA New Scheme 2022?
It aims to provide affordable housing to the downtrodden and economically weaker sections of society.
What are the necessary documents to apply for the JDA Housing scheme 2022?
We have a dedicated section above that informs about the necessary documents.
Is the JDA Housing scheme 2022 application online only?
Yes, the application can be filled online only.
Last Updated on February 18, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team