Check Out JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme 2021,Apply Online Registration Form on jaipurjda portal
Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) to fulfil the dreams of the people to Economically Weaker Sections, launched a scheme named “Jaipur Housing Scheme”. Under this scheme, the aspirants can build their own house in the Jaipur with the assistance provided by the government.
However, a total of 359 residential plots are available in different areas of Jaipur. The allotment of plots will be based on the lottery system.
JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme 2021, Apply Online Registration Form on Jaipur jda portal
In this article, we explain about the JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Procedure and Registration Form.
Highlights of JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||JDA Housing Scheme|
|Sponsored Authority||Jaipur Development Authority|
|Scheme Type||State Government Authority|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for Applying Jaipur Housing Scheme
- Applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan State.
- The Applicant’s age must be 18 years.
- The Applicant must have a bank account on his name.
- The Applicant or dependent in the family should not own any house under their name.
- To apply for LIG-A, the annual income of the Applicant’s family should be 300000/- per annum.
- To apply for LIG-B, the yearly income of the Applicant’s family should be in between 300000 to 600000/- per annum.
- To apply for MIG, the annual income of the Applicant’s family should be in between 600000 to 1000000/- per annum.
How to Apply JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme 2021 @ service.jaipurjda.org
- Visit the official portal of JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Registration for JDA Allotment in JDA Residential Schemes and Click on Proceed
- It Redirects the Applicant to the below-given page.
NOTE : JDA has been announced that the applicants from Jaipur can apply 4 housing schemes based on their location from 16th August 2021 to 16th September 2021.
- You can observe on the above web page; the JDA is inviting applications for the two existing housing schemes.
- Click on the Proceed to apply for housing scheme you preferred.
- Here, the Applicant clicked on the First Scheme displayed on the screen.
- It then redirects to the given below page.
- Click on the Apply for Registration tab.
- Enter the Applicant Name and Mobile Number
- Click on Send OTP
- Enter the OTP and click on Validate OTP
JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme 2021: Online Registration Form
- It displays the below Registration Form, wherein the Applicant has to fill in the application form for Online Registration Form.
- Now, the Applicant has to enter the Applicant Name, Father/Husband Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Postal Address, Pin Code and State.
- Also, Enter Email ID, Bank Account Details along with Address, Enter the Captcha Code and Click NEXT.
- It displays the details you have entered in the application form.
- Verify your details and Click on the Next Button.
- Now, it displays the given below page wherein the Applicant has to Select the Residential Scheme you want to apply and click on the Select Button.
- After you click on the Select Button, in the next page, enter the Reservation Category and Annual Income. Click on Proceed.
- In the redirected form, Click on the Scheme and Developer Name.
- On the Right Side of the Page, and click on Proceed to payment.
- In the Redirected Page, Click on the Proceed for Payment Option.
- Enter the other necessary details if asks after payment or else continue.
- After you made the payment, You will receive the Application Number and Receipt Number of your payment.
- You can also download and print the receipt of your payment.
JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme FAQ
Who are eligible for JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme?
The Jaipur Citizens who belong to Economically Weaker Sections(EWS) are eligible for applying the JDA Jaipur Housing Scheme.
What is the required age of Applicant for applying Jaipur Housing Scheme?
The Applicant should be 18 years of age for applying Jaipur Housing Scheme.
What is the criteria for allotment of plots under Jaipur Housing Scheme?
The allotment of plots is based on the lottery system from the pool of applicants.
Can the applicants applying for this scheme can make the payments online on the portal?
Yes, the applicants can make the payment directly through online on the portal.