wbpds.gov.in|know my digital ration card in wb|ration card status west bengal|WBPDS digital Ration card name list|WBPDS PortalWbpds gov.in
West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS) portal is intended to be an one-stop information for Public Distribution System (PDS). The portal aims to bring in transparency by disseminating data, information, news etc., related to PDS.
- The portal is expected to provided vital information on policies related to PDS, information on Central and State schemes, price of PDS commodities, allocation and offtake details, stake holders information, fair price shop details, ration card information etc., Apart from the Centrally provided data, the portal provides links to PDS related websites of the various States to know the PDS related information.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for new West Bengal digital ration card is listed below:
- The applicant must not be in possession of a ration card.
- Couples who recently got married in West Bengal can apply.
- Applicants in possession of temporary ration cards or past cards expiry can apply for new digital ration card.
WB Digital Ration Card Documents Required
The following documents are essential to submit for getting West Bengal’s digital ration card.
- The passport-sized photograph of the head of the household is required.
- Photo ID proof (Voter ID card, Aadhar card, Driving license)
- Residential address proof (Electricity bill, Water bill, etc.)
- Application form
- Details of all members of the household.
- The certificates of income for all members of the family.
West Bengal Digital Rashan Card Apply Application Form
- download the application form for New Ration Card application in West Bengal.
- Download the WB Digital Ration Card Form.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form such as details of the family members.
- You will have to submit the photograph, Address proof and identity proof along with the application form
- After filling the application form, you will have to submit it to the nearest Rashan Card office.
How to check the status of digital ration card in West Bengal
- Visit the official PDS website of the West Bengal State.
- Also click here to visit the page directly.
- Go to the Drop-down list of the “Features” section on the homepage.
- Click on the “Check Ration Card Application Status” in the list.
- You will be redirected to a page as shown in the below image.
- Fill in all required and mandatory details in that following page.
- Details like District, Block/Municipality, Application Number etc in their respective fields.
- Fill in all the details in their columns.
- Click on the “Search” button below.
- Your details will be verified and the Status will be shown on the next page.
- the procedure of checking the Status of the Digital Ration Card in the West Bengal is done.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Name List 2018
- First of all Visit this Page
- Select the District, Block/Municipality
- After this Select your Ward
- Now enter your Name and click on Search Button
- In this way you will be able to see your Name in the WB Ration Card List
Offline Procedure to Obtain Digital Ration Card
- To apply for the new digital ration card in West Bengal, the applicant has to visit the nearest ration card office in the state.
- They will provide you with the application form.
- You have to fill the application form with correct details of the family members.
- After filling the application attach all the required documents with the form and submit.
- Then collect your application number.
Note – After Submitting the Ration Card Application, Do not forget to collect the Application Number.
Friends !!!!!!!! any query comment below