Step by Step Guide to Apply for Udyam Kranti Yojana, MP Mukhyamantri New Scheme, Apply, Eligibility, and Online Registration Form 2021
The Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan, launched a new scheme MP Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री उद्यम क्रांति योजना). The portal provides self-employment for the youths, women, and men by giving guarantee loans by banks, and it also provides interest subsidy on the loan amount taken. Udyam Kranti Yojana Scheme aims to increase employment in the state by giving loans to youths, businesses (men/women). The CM wants to create MP as a Clean, Neat, and self-employment-oriented city by this portal. The Nagarodaya Udyam Kranti yojana scheme is one of the projects launched by CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Through this article, we will give you the complete details about the Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana 2021.
- 1 Udyam Kranti Yojana
- 1.1 How to apply for MP Udyam Kranti Yojana 2021
- 1.2 CM Udyam Kranti Online Registration Form 2021
- 1.3 Nagarodaya Udyam Kranti Yojana Scheme of Madhya Pradesh.
- 1.3.1 Rupees 70000 Crores for Development of Cities
- 1.3.2 Connecting Urban bodies
- 1.3.3 Programs on Infrastructure, Drinking Water Purification and Sanitation Started
- 1.3.4 Bhoomi pooja
- 1.3.5 Special Programmes at Birthplaces and Workplaces of Martyrs
- 1.3.6 Illegal colonies will be legalized
- 1.3.7 Zero Affect on Poor during Encroachments
- 1.3.8 Short film screening on urban development.
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.4.1 Udyam Kranti Yojana FAQ’s
- 1.4.2 Who launched the Udyam Kranti Yojana scheme?
- 1.4.3 How much amount will be spent on the development of cities?
- 1.4.4 Who will be benefited from the scheme Nagarodaya Udyam Kranti Yojana?
- 1.4.5 Which song was presented on the short film screening on urban development?
Udyam Kranti Yojana
This article explains the procedure of Udyam Kranti Yojana’s online registration form 2021, Eligibility Criteria and Complete Details of the Scheme.
How to apply for MP Udyam Kranti Yojana 2021
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Udyam Kranti Yojana Scheme as follows.
- Although the scheme has announced a few months back, we don’t have any information about the application process online.
CM Udyam Kranti Online Registration Form 2021
- It is expected that the online registration process may soon start on the official portal of MP State.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Scheme
Let is see the eligibility guidelines that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the scheme.
- Any applicants such as youths, women and households are eligible to apply for the Udyam Kranti Scheme.
- The applicant should have an idea to start his own firm.
- The applicants should be permanent resident of the Madhya Pradesh.
Nagarodaya Udyam Kranti Yojana Scheme of Madhya Pradesh.
- The main aim of the portal is a self-employment vision for the urban development
- Through this scheme, the government of Madhya Pradesh decided to provide food, clothing, and shelter.
- They will also give better education to poor people.
- Medicine will also be provided under this scheme.
- CM of MP releases the Budget of 312 Crores and 81 Lakhs.
- Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan performed Bhoomi Pooja.
- These programs will be held on 407 urban bodies of the state.
Rupees 70000 Crores for Development of Cities
- There is cleanliness, health, and health, and there is happiness, said CM of Madhya Pradesh.
- To make city Number 1 in cleanliness, the citizens of the state must be united.
- To defeat corona, all should wear masks and maintain distance, said CM of the state.
- He motivated citizens to plant trees.
- MR Shivraj Singh Chouhan Is launching of mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana to provide self-employment.
- 70 Thousand crores are allotted for the development of cities in the next five years.
- Development based on roads, electricity, water, underground sewage tap water to every house.
Connecting Urban bodies
- Finance Minister Shri Jagadish Deora, Urban Development and Housing Minister Shri Bhupendra Singh.
- Micro small and medium enterprises and science and technology minister Shri Om Prakash Sakhlecha, Khajuraho.
- MP Shri V.D Sharma Sharma, MLA Shri Rameshwar Sharma.
- MLA Smt.Krishna Gaur, Principal Secretary Urban Development and housing Shri Nitesh Vyas.
- All public representatives are present for this program.
- All the urban bodies are connected to be organized on a virtual basis.
- All The MLAs MP and Ministers are also joined in the program virtually.
Programs on Infrastructure, Drinking Water Purification and Sanitation Started
- CM started distribution of 1st and 2nd installment amount of Rs 1602 crores.
- More than 1 Lakh 60 Thousand families under the Pradhan Mantra Awas Yojana.
- Under the mission, Nagarodaya RS 100 crores distributed to 1 Lakh people to develop 407 urban bodies.
- Five cantonment areas have allotted Rs 810 crores by the 15th finance commission.
- For the development, the work was started at the cost of RS 5oo crores for Amrit yojana.
- Smart city civilization took place in 3 phases of infrastructure.
- One hundred crores were released for urban road repair and road construction.
- The road map plan was prepared for five years of development.
- A road map of Rs 44,000 crores has been released to develop urban areas in the next five years.
- CM announced to launched the 4th phase of the drinking, water purification plant, and sanitation mission.
Special Programmes at Birthplaces and Workplaces of Martyrs
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh said that after 75 years of independence, the activities have begun under Amrith Mahotsav’s leadership.
- Every Poor will get house or flat in Next 4 years.
- In the next four years, every poor people in Madhya Pradesh will get their own house.
- Better transportation is made to facilitate services like city bus e- rickshaw and parking.
- Arrangements’ are being made to increase the number of parks, libraries, and deendayal Kitchen centers.
- Special facilities for senior citizens for providing homes.
- CM Rises for the quality of education Sanjeevi Mohalla Clinics for medical facilities.
Illegal colonies will be legalized
- Every city will have its plan and Disaster management plan.
- Rejuvenation of religious places and conservation of places heritage is going on.
- CM announced the legalization of Illegal colonies.
- Illegal colonies will not be developed in the future.
- Government officials are responsible for these illegal colonies.
Zero Affect on Poor during Encroachments
- CM said that rule of law would be going in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The government of MP will not spare land mafia and lawbreakers.
- The state government is decided to protect women in the state.
- 72 people who are cruel against women have been sentenced to death.
- Various activities are going to make life smooth.
- Agreements’ are being made to provide income certificates, copies of Khasra-khatavni bill payments.
- People should not visit the offices for normal activities.
- MP Shri Vishnu Dutt Sharma said the crisis in Madhya Pradesh formed griha Pravesh into opportunity.
- It is now possible to deposit the amount without a middle man in the accounts of the poor.
Short film screening on urban development.
- The program was started with Kanya pujan by Chief Minister.
- The song Nari Samman was presented on that occasion.
- An exhibition focused on the development work carried out by the Bhopal municipal corporation.
- Former MP Shri Alok Sanjar presented a short film summarizing urban development, former minister Shri Uma Shankar Gupta, EX MLA Shri Dhuvra Narayan Singh, & Former mayor Shri Alok Sharma also attended.
Udyam Kranti Yojana FAQ’s
Who launched the Udyam Kranti Yojana scheme?
The CM Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched the scheme Udyam Kranti Yojana.
How much amount will be spent on the development of cities?
Seventy thousand crores will be spent on the development of cities.
Who will be benefited from the scheme Nagarodaya Udyam Kranti Yojana?
The scheme Nagarodaya Udyam Kranti Yojana will be benefitted by the poor people by providing their own houses.
Which song was presented on the short film screening on urban development?
The song Nari Samman was presented on the short film screening on urban development.