Complete Details of TS Telangana Dharani Portal | Features, Benefits, Services List, Apply Online on dharani.telangana
Latest Update <<<<HC declines to vacate stay order on data collection of properties for Dharani>>>>
The State Government of Telangana has launched an online portal named Telangana Dharani Portal. This portal aims to make the state’s revenue services available online to the citizens of the country. Through this online portal, the citizens can avail of the revenue services Mutation, Land Conversion, and Registration Services, etc.
Moreover, the state citizens apply for the TS Dharai Portal services by registering on the official portal.
- 1 TS Telangana Dharani Portal | Features, Benefits, Services List, Apply Online on dharani.telangana
- 1.1 Features of the Telangana Dharani Portal
- 1.2 Benefits of the Telangana Dharani Portal
- 1.3 Services List of the Telangana Dharani Portal
- 1.4 How to Apply Online for TS Telangana Dharani Portal @dharani.telangana.gov.in
- 1.5 Quick Links
- 1.6 TS Telangana Dharani Portal FAQ
- 1.6.1 What is the main objective of launching the Telangana Dharani Portal?
- 1.6.2 Do the citizens required to upload any documents on the Dharani portal during the application process?
- 1.6.3 Does an applicant require to pay any payment fee for getting registered on the Telangana Dharani Portal?
- 1.6.4 Can I check my land records on the Telangana Dharani Portal?
TS Telangana Dharani Portal | Features, Benefits, Services List, Apply Online on dharani.telangana
In this article, we explain to you about the Telangana Dharani Portal, Features ad Benefits of the Portal, Services List, and the online procedure to apply on the portal.
Latest Updates and News on Dharani Portal
- The State High Court emphasized that the State Government cannot a compel a citizen to register their property details on Dharani Portal.
- The State has also questioned the government about the privacy of the massive details collected so far from the people on the portal.
- Moreover, the Chief Justice was more concerned about the data security, and questioned what if data gets hacked by the hackers sitting somewhere.
- The High Court extended the stay on the Dharani Portal till 03 December this year.
- However, CM KCR Stated the Dharani Portal Services will resume soon once after the stay is cleared.
“What is the procedure adopted by the State to safeguard the privacy of a person? Why hasn’t the State government come out with a GO rather come out in the media and make a statement that there will be no adverse remarks against people who do not upload their properties details on Dharani portal, because in the press, the government says that, anyone who does not register his property details on Dharani will not be able to sell an inch of his land or property, which is a violation of Law? Due to such statements of the government, there is an impression in the minds of the people that their right to their properties will be barred. Such statement tantamounts the law,” the CJ opined.
Features of the Telangana Dharani Portal
Let us see the features of the Telangana Dharani Portal.
- This portal is the integration of the Land Records Management Systems of the state.
- It combines the registration and land record functions related to the Agricultural lands.
- It enable the real-time updation of the textual data.
- The portal adds/updates and deletes all the data associated with the land records.
Benefits of the Telangana Dharani Portal
Let us see the benefits of the Telangana Dharani Portal.
- The Dharani portal is the single platform to manage land records.
- It ensures precise and transparent services to the citizens.
- It saves time and energy in maintaining the land records of the citizens.
- It automatically triggers mutation after registration or based on a request from the department or the citizens.
Services List of the Telangana Dharani Portal
Let us have a look at the services list of the Telangana Dharani Portal.
- Land Conversion/NALA
- Agriculture Income Certificate
- Land Valuation Certificate
- Certified Copy
- Duty and Fee Calculator
- Encumbrance Search
- Payment of Registration Services
- Slot Booking and Slot Rescheduling
- Payments of Stamps Services
- Public Data Entry
- Track Application
- View Receipt
- View Unit Rates
- Payments of Stamps Services
- Market Value Assistance
- Group Registration
Let us see the online application procedure to apply Telangana Dharani Citizen Services.
How to Apply Online for TS Telangana Dharani Portal @dharani.telangana.gov.in
- Visit the Official website of Dharani Telangana.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page, as shown below.
- On the Home, in the Menu Bar, click on the Sign-UP tab.
- It displays a new page, which shows the sign-up page for Dharani.
- On the Sign-UP Page, Enter the Name of the Applicant, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Enter the Address Details such as State, District, Mandal, Village/City, Address, and Pin code.
- After entering the details, click on the Get OTP Button.
- It then generates the OTP to the Mobile Number You have given in the form.
- Takedown the OTP Number from the Mobile and enter the OTP in the provided field.
- Enter the Captcha Code, and click on the Validate OTP Button.
- It finishes the registration process and takes the online applicant to the Home Page.
- On the Home Page, Click on Login in the Menu Bar.
- In the Login Page, Select the User Type, Enter the User Name, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After finishing the application process, the users can start applying for the Dharani Portal’s citizen services.
TS Telangana Dharani Portal FAQ
What is the main objective of launching the Telangana Dharani Portal?
The objective of launching this portal is to make the citizens access to Revenue Services and Registration Services.
Do the citizens required to upload any documents on the Dharani portal during the application process?
No, the applicants do not need to upload any documents during the application process.
Does an applicant require to pay any payment fee for getting registered on the Telangana Dharani Portal?
No, the applicant no need to pay any charge for getting register on the Telangana Dharani Portal.
Can I check my land records on the Telangana Dharani Portal?
Yes, the citizens can check their land records on the Telangana Dharani Portal.