Tamilnadu TN Private Job Portal 2020|How to Register, Login & Apply for Jobs or Job Fairs
In previous decades, people used to depend largely on newspapers, magazines, and classifieds to view job notifications. But, in the present days where everything becomes digital, people depend on websites and job portals to get information about any job.
Under the same category, there is a website in Tamilnadu for job seekers called “Tamilnadu Private Job Portal” to cater to the needs of the people who are in the job search. This portal acts as a platform for job seekers for employment opportunities in Tamilnadu.
In this article, we give you a detailed explanation about the Tamilnadu TN Private Job Portal Login, Procedure for Applying for Job, and Job Fairs.
Tamilnadu TN Govt Job Portal
Let us see the online procedure for Login and Registration in the TN Private Jobs Portal as shown below
How to Register Online in Tamilnadu Private Job Portal?
- Login to the Official Website @tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in
- It redirects the applicant to the Home Page as shown below
- Click on the Candidate Login as shown in the above image
- Then it redirects the applicant to the below page
- To register as a new user click on the link “Click Here” as shown in the bottom of the page
- It redirects to the Sign-UP page shown as below
- In the above form, the applicants have to fill basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Email, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number. Also, choose the password by entering in the given fields and reconfirming the same
- Verify all the details and click on the checkbox “I accept the terms and conditions of Department of Employment and Training”
- Then Click on the Register Button
- After Clicking the Register Button, the page redirects to the next page as shown below
- The User receives the OTP to his Mobile Number . Then the user should enter the OTP in the given field
How to Login into the TN Private Job Portal?
- After the applicant enters the OTP, it redirects to the Login Page. Now, the applicant should enter his E-mail/Mobile Number or the Password along with the Captcha and Click Login as shown above
- Now, the user will be redirected to the Personal Details page as shown below
- Here the user has to fill details like Date of Birth, District, Upload Resume, Address, Short Profile Description. At the bottom ,click Yes if you are differently-abled and No if you are under that category
- Now the applicant has to fill the Educational Details in the descending order.
- In the next Column, he/she has to fill the details in the Desired Candidate Profile like Industry and Location
- Later the applicant has to fill the other details like Previous Experiences, Languages Known and Certifications if any
- After filling all the details, then click on the Register Button
TN Private Jobs Portal | How to Apply for Job/Job Fair Online @ privatejobs.tn.gov.in
- After completing the registration, the applicant is redirected to the Dashboard
In the Dashboard the applicant can do the following things
- Edit Profile
- Job Search
- Applying for Jobs
- Bookmark Jobs
- Job Fair List
- Password Settings
The applicant can also view the Number of Jobs Applied, Number of Job Fairs Attended, Bookmark Jobs and view the number of profile views
Procedure for Applying for Jobs in the TN Private Jobs Portal
Let us see the process of applying for jobs in the dashboard :
- Navigate to the homepage & login into your account
- Click On the Job Search in the Dashboard
- Then it redirects the job applicant to a new web page. Here the applicant can enter the keywords related to his job and start searching
- However, the applicant can search for jobs according to his/her job preferences by Location, Salary, Job type, etc
- He/She can apply for the job of his/her choice by clicking on the Apply Now Button
- Then the application will go to the recruiter for the screening process
- If the candidate is shortlisted for the interview, then he/she will receive an acknowledgment from the concerned company
Procedure for Applying for Job Fairs & TN Private Job Portal
- Visit the Official portal and login into your account
- Click on the Job Fair on the top right side of the Page
- Id displays the list of job fairs that are going to take place in the order of dates
- If no job fairs are scheduled, it shows the empty page as shown below
Does the website show jobs other than Tamilnadu?
No , It doesn’t show jobs outside the Tamilnadu
Is Aadhar Card Number Mandatory to register in the TN Private Jobs Portal ?
Yes, Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory to fill in the application process
What is the registration fee to register on the website ?
No , we no need to pay any fee for registering on the TN Website
Can we bookmark jobs for the future reference in the dashboard?
Yes , you can bookmark jobs in the dashboard