Thanks to the S.S.A. Gujarat website, online Hajri is now easy. The ssagujarat.org website allows teachers to log in to their profiles and mark their attendance online. If you are a teacher in Gujarat, log in to your profile on the Gujarat SSA website and follow the given steps.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA Gujarat) is a Gujarat Council of Elementary Education initiative by the Department of Education, Government of Gujarat, to provide free education to children aged between 6 to 14 years according to the 86th amendment to the Constitution of India. Free training is a fundamental right to tend to provide to every child from 6 to 14 years of age by the government. One of the main motives of the Government of Gujarat is to strengthen the education system. This is being done by constructing various schools are providing facilities to the children.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri
Computerization is also helping the education department a lot. Now teachers of Gujrat can log in to their profiles and mark attendance online. Thanks to SSA for implementing the online Hajari module on the SSA website.
SSA also pay attention to the recruitment of professional teachers for children’s education. For existing teachers, the facility of training is provided by the Government of Gujarat. Many other teacher monitoring systems and online attendance systems are also active on the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal (એસ.એસ.એ. ગુજરાત ઓનલાઇન હજારી).
This online Attendance ( Online Hajari) System is a great tool. This makes the whole system transparent. SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal is an excellent example for other states. Here are the attendance timings:
Online attendance of teachers can be filled only from 11:30 am, Monday to Friday.
Attendance for second shift schools can be filled from Monday to Friday at 02:00 pm.
Services offered to Teachers on SSAGUJARAT.ORG Website
- Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
- GIS School mapping
- gunotsav website
- e classes
- online circulars
- migration monitoring system
- special training for out of school children
- Aadhar dise child tracking system
- children with special need
- citizen centric information
- online monitoring system
- teacher training subject selection
- RTE notification
- teacher portal
- periodical assessment test
- metric for difference redressal
- online attendance system
- School monitoring app
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance – ssagujarat.org Website Teacher Profile Login
Gujarat online Hajari is a portal by Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Council of Elementary Education Department of Education, by the Government of Gujarat, where teachers can mark their attendance online. This system accepts attendance filing as per the timing mentioned above.
All teachers are advised to follow the schedule and make sure their attendance is submitted on time.
Features/Facilities Available Within SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Website:
- Teachers Attendance
- Students Attendance
- Teachers Report
- Students Report
S S A Gujarat Online Attendance 2023
- First and foremost, get to the official website of Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan www.ssagujarat.org
- Once the Page opens up, Scroll Down and Click on “Online Attendance System.”
- This takes you to the Official Portal for Online Hajari, i.e. schoolattendancegujarat.org. Log in using the Username and Password you are provided with
- From this process, you can fill out your online Hajari form.
- It the finish the registration process online.
- Gujarat Ration Card List
- OTR Gujarat
- ikhedut Portal
- Science City Ahmedabad Ticket Booking
- Gujarat Career Portal
Gujarat Online Attendance App: Download Online
- Visit the Google play store
- Now type SSA Online Attendance Gujarat in the search box.
- Now the application will appear on the screen.
- Click on the application and install the app.
- It then installs and downloads the Online Attendance App of Gujarat.
I hope this Article explains Gujarat Online Hajri System Clearly to you. Feel Free to Share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments section below.
|SSA Gujarat Website||ssagujarat.org|
Last Updated on December 17, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari