Procedure to Track SBI Debit/Credit Card Delivery Status Online via Yono App or SBI Online Portal@onlinesbi.com
State Bank of India allows its customers to apply for Debit/Credit Cards through the online/offline modes. The SBI customers can also apply for the cards using the Yono Apps. After applying for the SBI Debit or Credit Cards, the next step is to check the Cards’ Delivery Status. This status check can be done online using the SBI Portal or through the Yono App or speed post tracking. For doing this, the applicant should have the application number or the acknowledgment receipt before checking the delivery status online.
The interested applicants can track Credit/Debit Cards’ delivery status online on the SBI Portal or Yono App.
- 1 SBI Debit/Credit Card Delivery Status
- 1.1 How to Track SBI Debit/Credit Card Delivery Status Online @ onlinesbi.com
- 1.2 Check Debit/Credit Card Delivery Status through Yono SBI App
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 Track SBI Debit/Credit Delivery Status FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 What is the advantage of tracking the delivery status of the SBI Debit/Credit Card Status?
- 1.3.3 Is there any other alternative where the applicants can find the SBI Credit/Debit cards’ delivery status?
- 1.3.4 Where do the applicants get the tracking number for checking the delivery status of SBI Cards?
- 1.3.5 What is the minimum time that SBI takes to dispatch the Debit/Credit Cards to the applicant’s home?
SBI Debit/Credit Card Delivery Status
This article explains the online procedure to track the SBI Debit/Credit Delivery Status on the Online SBI Portal or SBI Yono App.
How to Track SBI Debit/Credit Card Delivery Status Online @ onlinesbi.com
The applicants can track the SBI Debit/Credit Card Delivery Status Online by visiting the Personal Banking Services. Let us see the procedure to track your card, as shown below.
- Visit the official portal of Online SBI.
- It takes the online user to the home page, as shown below.
- On the Home Page, Enter your User ID and Password of SBI Personal Banking.
- It then takes the online user to the Welcome Page of the SBI Personal Banking.
- Select the e-Services option available in the Menu Bar of the same page.
- Click on the Request ATM/Debit Card.
- It then displays the tabs: Apply and Enquiry.
- Click on the Enquiry Tab.
- Now, select the Account number given at the debit card application from the list below.
- Also, choose the ATM card application month from the list.
- Please note that the date range for card enquiry status should be six months from the current date.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now the applicant will be redirected to a screen where you can see your SBI ATM Card Application status.
- Click on the Account Number, Select the Card Category, and Enter the Name on the Card.
- Click on the check box accepting the disclaimer.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- The applicants will get the new ATM card through speed post within 14 days.
- Make sure that your address given is correct.
- To verify the address, click on the ‘Profile’ menu on the left side of the web page, and then click on My Profile.
Check Debit/Credit Card Delivery Status through Yono SBI App
The applicants of the SBI Cards can check the delivery status on the Yono SBI Banking Services App. Moreover ,the customers applied for the credit/debit card can follow the similar procedure in the SBI Yono App as similar to personal banking.
SBI ATM/Credit Card Delivery Status through Speed Post Tracking @ indiapost.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to track the delivery status using the India Post Official Portal.
- Open your SMS app from mobile and note down the tracking number of postage.
- Visit the Official Website of India Post.
- Click on the Track Consignment option from the page.
- Enter your Tracking Number, Enter the Captcha Code, or Answer the Security question.
- Click on the Search button.
- Once the tracking number is verified, the applicant will see the SBI ATM Card Status on the screen.
- The applicants can quickly get the card’s current status (my card now), the package’s starting point, destination (applicant’s address), etc.
Helpdesk: 022-27579841, 27566067 (18 lines)
Office Hours: Mon-Sat 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Track SBI Debit/Credit Delivery Status FAQ’s
What is the advantage of tracking the delivery status of the SBI Debit/Credit Card Status?
The applicants of the Credit/Debit Cards can track the location using the Delivery Status Services.
Is there any other alternative where the applicants can find the SBI Credit/Debit cards’ delivery status?
Yes, the applicants can track the card delivery status by visiting the official website India Post Online.
Where do the applicants get the tracking number for checking the delivery status of SBI Cards?
The applicants will get the tracking number to their registered mobile number through an SMS. The applicants should use the same number for checking the delivery status.
What is the minimum time that SBI takes to dispatch the Debit/Credit Cards to the applicant’s home?
It will take around 14 days to get the SBI Debit, and Credit Cards delivered to your home.