[Order] SBI Cheque Book Online | Request Application Form, Delivered to Address of Choice
The customers of SBI now no longer need to wait in the long queues to get their cheque books. State Bank of India is allowing its customers to request cheque book online on the official portal. Through this facility, the account holders of the SBI can avail of the cheque book, and get it delivered to their address directly. The account holders can utilize this facility by requesting the cheque book’s application form from the personal banking portal of SBI.
- 1 SBI Online Cheque Book Request
- 1.1 SBI Online Cheque Book Apply, Fill Application Form & Get Delivered at Home / Correspondence Address
- 1.2 Quick Links
- 1.3 SBI Cheque Book Apply FAQs
- 1.4 Do the applicants required to pay any registration fee for applying the SBI Cheque Book Online?
- 1.5 Are there any alternative ways to apply for the Cheque Book of SBI?
- 1.6 Can I specify the number of leaves I want in the Cheque Book while applying it online?
- 1.7 What is the benefit of applying the SBI cheque book online through Personal or Internet Banking?
SBI Online Cheque Book Request
This article explains requesting the SBI Cheque Book Online, Filling Online Application Form, and getting it delivered at the customers’ doorsteps.
Who can Request State Bank of India(SBI) Cheque Book Online
The account holders of the SBI Account who have their current and savings account in the bank can request the cheque book online from the bank.
Types of SBI Cheque Books
Let us see the types of cheques; generally, the banks offer its customers, including the State Bank of India.
Open Cheque :
An open cheque is the Cheque type that a person can use to get a bank or deposit payment in his/her account. The account holder can issue the cheque to someone else in his name.
A crossed cheque is quite the opposite of the Open Cheque, where the payment is made at the counter. It is safer than the Open Cheque because the money gets credited only in favor of the intended person. The individual to issue a crossed cheque has to draw parallel lines on the leaf’s top left-hand upper corner. Moreover, the persons can also write ‘account payee’ or ‘not negotiable’ on the document.
Bearer Cheque :
In this form of a cheque, the payments are made to the opposite person representing the payee or beneficiary. The word ‘Bearer’ is a must and is to be included on the Cheque Book leaf.
Order Cheque :
The order cheque is a form of a cheque where the payment is made to a specified person other than the payee, in whose name the cheque has been issued. The payee has to sign and mention the name of the person receiving it.
SBI Online Cheque Book Apply, Fill Application Form & Get Delivered at Home / Correspondence Address
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the SBI Online Cheque Book and fill the online application form.
- Visit the Official Website of the SBI.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Personal/ Internet Banking Option on the Home Page.
- On the redirected page, Login to the Personal Banking with User Name and Password.
- After Login, it takes the online user to the Home Page of the Internet Banking Services.
- Click on the Request and Enquiries Option.
- From the Drop Down Menu, select the Request Cheque Book Option.
- It then displays the details of your account details on the new web page.
- Select the account for which you want to apply for the cheque book.
- You can select the number of leaves you want in the cheque book by selecting the number from the drop down.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- The user should select the delivery address from the three choices given. The options include the Registered Address, Last Available Dispatch Address, or New Address).
SBI Cheque Book Apply FAQs
Do the applicants required to pay any registration fee for applying the SBI Cheque Book Online?
The bank will not charge any registration fee for applying the SBI Cheque Book Online.
Are there any alternative ways to apply for the Cheque Book of SBI?
The applicant can apply for the cheque book in other ways such as Mobile Banking, SMS Facility, Missed Call Banking, or directly visiting the nearest SBI Branch.
Can I specify the number of leaves I want in the Cheque Book while applying it online?
Yes, the candidates can specify the number of leaves in the cheque book while applying online.
What is the benefit of applying the SBI cheque book online through Personal or Internet Banking?
The online cheque book application procedure saves the time and energy of the customers.