Complete Details about Sandesh Mobile App | Made in India Messaging App, Features, Download, Play Store (apk)
We are all aware that mobile users in India have started shifting from the Whatsapp Messenger to other alternative apps due to security and privacy concerns. This move from the people has led to the launch of the Sandesh Mobile, the first-ever made in India Messaging App. However, at present, the indigenously developed messaging app is available for communication between the government officials. The government has claimed that this app is an alternative to the Whatsapp Messenger.
The interested applicants can download the Sandes Mobile App on the Google Play Store once available for download.
Sandes Mobile App
This article explains the online step by step guide to download the Sandes Mobile App, Made in Messaging App, Features, Download on Play Store (apk).
Features of Sandesh Mobile App
Let us see the features of India’s First ever Sande Messaging Mobile App launched by the Union Government.
- The government has claimed newly announced Sande App as the indigenously developed messaging app.
- In this instance, the app is available only for the government officials, and the app has been in the testing phase to the normal users.
- The app will be soon available soon for both the Android and iOS users.
- Similar to other chatting apps, this app supports voice calling services.
- Sandes App also supports the exchange of voice messages and media files.
- The app is fully controlled by National Informatics Center (NIC) under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- At present, the applicants can find out the details of the Sandes App on gims.gov.in portal.
Please Visit Our Latest Article : Aarogya Path Yojana Portal
Download Sandes Messaging App on Play Store
Let us see the online procedure to download the Sandesh Messaging App online on the Play Store (apk).
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Mobile Device.
- Search for the “Sandes App” in the search bar.
- It then displays the app in the playstore.
- Click on Install, and then the app gets downloaded into your mobile.
- Now, mobile users can enjoy the services of the Sandes Mobile App.
Note: As said, the Sandes Mobile Messaging App is still in the testing phase, which is available for only a few government officials. We will keep you updated once the app is available online on the general citizens’ play store. Please keep visiting our articles for getting more updates about the recent announcements from the state and union government.
Note : The applicants can also download the Sandes App Apk file by clicking here
Sandesh Mobile Messaging App FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Sandes Mobile Messaging App launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology India?
The prime objective behind launching the Sande App is for messaging, voice class, transferring media files. Moreover, the government has claimed that this app is an alternative to the Whatsapp.
Who is monitoring and controlling the Sandes Mobile App launched by the government?
The Sandesh App is being controlled and monitored by the National Informatics Center (NIC).
Is the Sandesh Indian Messaging App currently available in the play store for download?
No, the app is in final stages of release and will be launched very soon on the play stores of android and iOS devices.
Do the users avail of the voice calling service using the newly launched Sanders App?
Yes, the candidates using the app can avail of the voice calling facility in the newly launched Sandes App.