Step by Step Guide to Apply for Saandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme Karnataka, Eligibility, Online Registration Form 2021
The Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board has started implementing many schemes for the welfare of the weaker sections of the state’s brahmins. Under this initiation, the state government has been implementing schemes like Arundathi/Maitri Marriage, Online Coaching for Civil Services aspirants, Job Opportunities, Social Schemes, etc. Similarly, the KSBDB has also been launched a program called Saandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme 2021. The main objective of the Sandeepani Scheme is to provide the scholarship to meritorious students of the eligible brahmin families. For this, the candidates should have the EWS Certificate Online.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal ksbdb.karntaka.gov.in online and apply for the Brahmin Scholarship Scheme Online.
Saandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme Karnataka
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Saandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Form on the Official Portal.
Highlights of Saandeepani Shisya Vetana
Let us see the highlights and features of the Karnataka Saadeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme.
- The scheme provides the scholarship to pre-matric and post-matric students to eligible brahmin students.
- Under this initiation, the KSBDB establishes an agreement with banks to offer educational loans at low / zero interest rates for the applicants seeking higher education in India and abroad.
- The students are provided with Day Scholar/Hosteller Maintenance allowance and fee reimbursement for eligible brahmins.
Sandeepani Student Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Sandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme of Karnataka State.
- The applicant candidates should be permanent residents of Karnataka State.
- Candidates applying for the Saandeepani Students Scholarship should belong to Brahmin Family.
- The eligible applicants should possess a BPL document to apply for the scholarship scheme.
[Rs 15,000 Scholarship ] Apply for Sandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme Karnataka @ ksbdb.karnataka.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board’s scholarship scheme. This process is for the eligible applicants applying for the 15,000 Rupees Scholarship scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of Karnataka State Brahmin Development board.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Sandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme under the Online Services.
- It then redirects the online user to the Sandeepani Scholarship Program on the newly opened page.
- The applicant then observes the notification alert: “Kindly await details about application for Saandeepani Shishya Vetana scheme. The call for the application process is yet to begin.”
Sandeepani Shisya Scholarship Registration Form 2021
- The candidates can also observe the alert: “Last Updated: 08-01-2021 04:31 PM Updated By Admin.
- The candidates can start the online registration process once there is an official announcement regarding the application process.
- We will keep you updated once the application process for the Sandeepani Shisya Scholarship has started.
- Please keep visiting our articles for more updates on the latest schemes.
- Contact : +91 8762249230
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Address :
- No. 14/3, Annexe Building, 3rdFloor,
- Sri Aravinda Bhavan, Mythic Society,
- Bengaluru – 560001
Sandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme FAQ’s
What is the objective of launching the Sandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme Karnataka?
The objective of launching the Sandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme is to provide a scholarship amount of Rs 15,000 to the meritorious students.
What is the mandatory document that an applicant should possess to apply for the Sandeepani Shisya Scholarship Program launched by the KSBDB?
The applicants should possess BPL Certificate for getting eligible for the Sandeepani Shisya Scholarship Program.
What is the scholarship amount that KSBDB provides for the applicants applying for the Saandeepani Shisya Vetana Karnataka?
The eligible applicants will get Rs 15000 as a scholarship under the KSBDB Saandeepani Shisya Vetana Karnataka.
How to fill the online application form for the Saandeepani Shisya Vetana Scheme of Karnataka State?
At Present, the online application form has not yet been updated on KSBDB Portal. We will keep you updated once the registration form is available online.