RTE Tamil Nadu School List 2021 | Reservation Intake Capacity ( District & School Wise), Apply, Online Registration on rte tn schools portal
The Government of Tamil Nadu, to encourage the economically vulnerable group of students, and to provide them with an opportunity to study in private schools launched a program under the RTE Act. Under this scheme, the government welcomes the eligible students to apply for admissions for the academic year 2021 into list schools in Tamil Nadu. Through this scheme, there is an intake capacity of 25% of the seats. The online application process has recently started on 27th August 2021 and lasts till 25th September 2021.
However, the applicant students can fill out the application forms on the RTE Tamil Nadu Schools portal to get register for the listed schools in Tamil Nadu under RTI.
Let us have a look at documents required to get admission into the listed Schools in Tamil Nadu under RTE. This is for the students applying for the admissions into TN Schools.
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Birth Certificate of the Applicant
- Aadhar/Ration Card Number of the Parent or Guardian
- Income Certificate of the family
- Caste or Community Certificate
- Special Category Certificate for Disadvantaged Groups
RTE Tamil Nadu School List 2021 | Reservation Intake Capacity ( District & School Wise), Apply, Online Registration on rte tnschools portal
In this article, we guide you about the RTE Tamil Nadu School List, Documents Required,Reservation Intake Capacity, Application Process and Online Registration.
How to Check Reservation Intake Capacity ( District & School Wise) @ rte.tnschools.gov.in
Let us see the procedure for checking the Reservation Intake Capacity on the official portal of RTE Tamilnadu Official website. The applicants can check the RTE TN Schools list district and school wise on the portal.
- Visit the official portal of RTE TN School Admissions.
- It takes you to the Home Page of the Official Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Schools List as shown below.
- It then redirects the applicant student to the given page where you can see the list of Districts on the page.
- Click on Name of the District as per your choice.
- It displays the District, UDISE Code, School Name, Number of RTE Seats, School Type, and Entry Class.
- In the above page, the applicant selected the Coimbatore District, and you can observe the schools listed in the Coimbatore location.
How to Apply for RTE TN School Admissions @ rte.tnschools.gov.in
Let us see the online application procedure for applying for admissions on the official TN Schools Portal.
- Visit the Official TN Schools Portal.
- It takes you to the Home Page of School Admissions.
- Click on the Start Application button to start the application portal.
- It redirects the user to the Student/Parent Registration Page.
- On the Registration page, the application process starts with entering Personal Details.
- In the above Personal Details Section Enter Name of the Child, Gender, Date of Birth, Password, Religion, Community, Mobile Number, Eligible Class and Email ID and click on the Save Button.
- It displays the following Dialogue Box with Application Number. Click on the Click Here to Login Tab on the Dialogue Box.
- It redirects the applicant to the Login Page. The user can log in by entering the user name and passwords and click on Login.
Online Registration for School Admissions @ rte.tnschools.gov.in
- In the Parent Details Section, enter the details of the Father/Mother/Guardian and start filling the details as per the option selected.
- Enter the Father’s Name, Father’s Profession and the category under which the applicant falls.
- In the Address Details section, enter the details such as Home Address, Pin Code and District. However, the applicant can also give his/her landmark on the Map shown in the form.
- In the Documents Section, upload the documents such as Student Photo, Parent ID, Proof of Birth and Address Proof.
- In the Select Schools Section, the applicant can select the choice of schools they want to get admission.
- Once after finishing the process, click on the logout.
Quick Links :
RTE Tamil Nadu School List 2021 FAQ
What are the start and end dates of the RTE Tamil Nadu Schools Admissions Process?
The start date of the application process starts from 27th August 2021 to 25th September 2021.
Who are eligible for applying admissions into RTE Tamil Nadu Schools?
The students who belong to economically weaker sections and of disadvantaged groups are eligible for applying admissions into Tamil Nadu Schools.
Can the applicants log in to the portal using his/her application number on the RTE TN SchoolsPortal?
Yes, the applicants can log in to the portal using his/her application number and the password on the portal.
Can I upload my documents directly on the RTE TN School Portal?
Yes, the applicants can upload all the necessary documents on the RTE TN Portal.