Step by Step Guide to Eligibility, Apply & State Wise Online Registration Form for Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2021| @scholarships.gov.in
The Government of India issues scholarships for the students who are eligible for the scholarships from the government. The scholarship program is the Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Program specially designed for the students pursuing the pre and post-matric scholarships from the government. The national scholarship program is an umbrella term for all the services such as student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of scholarships, etc.
The Scholarship process for the year 2021 has already started, and the eligible applicants can apply and register their applications on the official portal scholarships.gov.in.
- 1 Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2021
- 1.1 Apply for the Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [email protected]
- 1.2 State Wise Online Scholarship Registration [email protected]
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 National Scholarship Program FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 Who are eligible for applying the National Scholarship Scheme?
- 1.3.3 Is the eligibility criteria the same for all the states to apply for the scholarship scheme?
- 1.3.4 Do I need to pay any application or registration fee for applying for the scholarship online?
- 1.3.5 Is it mandatory to give my bank details during the registration process?
Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2021
This article explains the procedure to apply for the pre and post matric scholarship program, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, and Online Registration Form for Individual states on the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship Program
Let us see the eligibility criteria for applying for the scholarship program under the pre and post-matric scholarship program.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- He/ She should be pursuing in a recognized university or college.
- The eligibility criteria vary from state to state, and it is different from state to state.
Apply for the Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [email protected]
Let us see the application procedure for pre- and post-matric scholarship programs on the National Scholarship Scheme’s official website.
- Visit the Official Portal of the Scholarship Program.
- Click on the New Registration On the Home Page.
- It then takes the online applicant to the below page.
- You can find the Registration’s Guidelines on National Scholarship (NSP) on the newly opened page.
- In the end, click on the giving checkboxes declaring that you have read and clear about all the instructions.
- Click on Continue Button.
- It then opens up the Fresh Registration for Academic Year 2021.
- In the opened form, enter the State of Domicile, Scholarship, Name of the Student, Scheme Type, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Enter Bank IFSC Code, Confirm IFSC, Confirm Bank IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, Confirm, Bank Name, Identification, Captcha Code.
- After the successful student registration, the student can see the dialogue box showing Application ID.
- Click on the Continue Button.
- It then redirects to the Login for Fresh Application Page.
- Enter the Application ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- The system generates the OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP in the given field and click on Confirm OTP.
- On the newly opened page, you can change the password.
- It then shows the student dashboard below, where you can find the filled application details like Application ID, Application Status.
State Wise Online Scholarship Registration [email protected]
Enter the State Of Domicile, Scholarship Category, Name of Student, Date of Birth, Gender, Single Girl Child (Yes/NO), Religion, Community/Category, Father Name, Mother Name, Annual Income, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, Day Scholarship/Hosteler.
In the Academic Details, Select Your Institute, Present Class/Course, Present Class/Course Year, Mode of Study, Present Class Date, Previous Board University /Name.
- Enter Previous Course, Previous Passing Passing Year, Previous Class %, University I, II Rank Holder.
- Enter 10th Class Roll No., Board Name, Year of Passing,12th Class Roll.No, Board Name, and Year of Passing.
- Enter Competitive Exam Qualified, Exam Conducted by, Competitive Exam Roll No., Competitive Exam Year.
- In other Details, Enter Orphan (Yes/No), Guardian, Is disabled (Yes/No), Type of Disability,% of Disability, Marital Status, Parents Profession, IFSC Code, and Bank Account Number.
- On the Next Page, Enter the Contact Details like State, District, Block/Taluk, House Number/Street Number, etc.
- Select the scheme to Apply.
- It then expands the documents upload section.
- Upload the scanned documents of Domicile Certificate, Student Photograph,
- Upload the Self Declaration of Minority Community Certificate by the students.
- Upload Self Attested Certificate of previous academic mark sheet.
- Upload Fee receipt of current course year and Income Certificate issued by the Designated State or UT Authority.
- Upload the Proof of Bank Account in the name of the student or joint account with Mother/Father.
- Upload the bonafide student of Institution.
- After uploading the documents, Save as Draft and Click on Final Submit.
- It then shows you the preview of the Scholarship Application.
- It displays the user dashboard once again on the screen.
- You can now observe the notification Application under process under verification at the institutional level by clicking on the check your status link on the left side of the screen.
- The applicants can also take the printouts of the completed application form for future reference.
National Scholarship Program FAQ’s
Who are eligible for applying the National Scholarship Scheme?
The students of Matric and Post Matric are eligible for applying for the National Scholarship Scheme.
Is the eligibility criteria the same for all the states to apply for the scholarship scheme?
The eligibility criteria are not the same for all the states, and it depends on the native state applying for the scheme.
Do I need to pay any application or registration fee for applying for the scholarship online?
No, the applicants no need to pay any application fee for registering for the scholarship program.
Is it mandatory to give my bank details during the registration process?
The applicants must provide the bank details while registration process for getting a scholarship from the government.