Haryana Pehchan Patra, Online Application Form 2021, Track Status on Mera Parivar Portal
The Chief Minister Shri Manohar Lal Khattar had launched a New Scheme for the citizens of Haryana. Under the Scheme Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme (परिवार पहचान पत्र योजना) government provides the family ID card for every family living in Haryana. This Family ID card contains 14 Digit Unique numbers. If Haryana citizens want to get Benefits from the state government, they have to apply for the Parivar Pehchan Patra. The Government of Haryana has already been Distributed 54 lakhs of PPP card. At Present, 56 Lakhs of PPP cards are in process. Besides PPP Card, Haryana Government is providing 10 services for the people of Haryana. They are Disability Pension Scheme, Old age Samman Allowance, Widow Pension Scheme, Marriage Registration, Birth certificate, Death Certificate, Domicile, Income Certificate, Driving License and Vehicles Registration.
The interested People can visit the official portal and apply for the Parivar pehchan patra and get the benefits provided by Haryana’s government.
- 1 Parivar Pehchan Patra PPP Haryana
- 1.1 How to Apply for Haryana PPP Card Online
- 1.2 Login Process for PPP Card Haryana
- 1.3 Check Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Status
- 1.4 Quick Links
Parivar Pehchan Patra PPP Haryana
This article explains the online procedure to apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Check status, and Online Registration form.
How to Apply for Haryana PPP Card Online
Let’s see the procedure to apply online for Parivar Pehchan Patra launched by the Haryana Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar.
- The applicants should visit the SDM office, Tehsil, block Office, Schools, Ration deport, Gas agencies, etc.
- From that, they have to download the application form are download the application form.
- Fill in all the details such as District, Village, area, and town.
- Enter the Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Gender, and Age.
- Select the Date of birth, mobile number, and aadhar card number and click on the button.
- Enter Reason of Address and house number locality, Colony, and re-marks.
- Enter the details of the family card on the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- After filling in all the details correctly on the application form, attach the mandatory documents.
- The application form process is completed. Take the receipt of the application for future usage.
- The applicant has to take a copy of the application form to the same center.
Login Process for PPP Card Haryana
Let us see the Login Procedure on the Mera Parivar Haryana Portal, as shown below.
- Visit the official website Mera Parivar Haryana.
- From the home page, click on the login button.
- Enter a user name, password, and captcha code on the login page.
- Finally, click on the login button.
- Then the applicant will be taken to the dashboard.
Check Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Status
Let us see the online procedure to track the online for the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Status.
- Visit the official website Meral Parivar Haryana Portal.
- Click on the home page, and the page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the required documents.
- On the home page, click on the login button.
- Then click on the status button.
- Enter the family ID number on the screen.
- Finally, click on the search button.
Procedure to Update Family Details in Haryana PPP Card
Let us see the step-by-step guide to update the family details in the Haryana PPP Card.
- Visit the official Mera Haryana Portal.
- On the home page, click on the option update family.
Answer the Question : Do you Know Parivar Pehchan Patra(Family ID)?
- On this new page, we have to fill in our family ID number. If the id is not there, we have to enter our aadhar card number.
- We have to enter our family id number and click on the search button.
- The family head will get one OTP number to their mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP number and click on members details.
- If you want to add any name to your family, you can add that we can delete the family id application form names.
- After filling in all the details, check once and press on submit button.
- The new member’s information will be sent through SMS registered to the family mobile number head.
Benefits of Haryana Family Card PPP
Let us look at the benefits the applicants can avail of the Parivar Pehchan Card.
- Under this scheme PPP, the government will provide a Family ID card with 14 Digits Unique numbers.
- By this Scheme, the people living in that state will benefit from various schemes that Haryana’s government operates.
- During School Admission, Government and Private Jobs, the Family ID card will be useful.
- The Government of Haryana has distributed 54 lakhs PPP cards in the state, and the Remaining cards are in process.
- The Corruption Rate will also be decreased in the state of Haryana by this Scheme.
Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID Card) Scheme Eligibility Criteria for PPP card Haryana
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to apply for the PPP Card Haryana.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- Parivar Pehchan Patra is considered a family ID.
- SECC Applicant can also apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- People above 18 years are eligible for this card.
- This Scheme is mainly for the poor people living in slum areas and Below Poverty Line.
Documents Required for Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana
Find out the list of documents required for the Parivar Pehchan Patra Card.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Marital status
Parivar Pehchan Patra PPP Card Haryana FAQ’s
Who launched this portal, Parivar Pehchan Patra PPP Card Haryana?
The Haryana Chief Minister Shri Manohar Lal Khattar Had launched the Parivar pehchan Patra PPP card.
How Many lakhs of PPP cards are distributed in the state of Haryana?
There are 54 lakhs of PPP cards distributed in the state of Haryana.
Can we apply this application in offline mode?
We can apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra PPP card Haryana in offline mode.
How many Digits Unique Number is allotted to the Family ID Parivar Pehchan Patra PPP Card Haryana?
There are 14 digits unique code numbers allotted to the Parivar Pehchan Patra PPP Card Haryana.