Apply Online for Class 6th Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission, Online Registration Form 2021 @ www.navodaya.gov.in
In a recent announcement, Navodaya Vidyala has announced for admission into class 6. It has been also announced that the last date for examinations is on 15 December 2021.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya conducts entrance examinations every year. The exam is conducted every year by JNVST to fill up the vacant seats of Class 6th and to admit the students by conducting a written exam. All the students who have completed their class 5th are eligible for applying for JNVST 2021 Admissions.
The interested students who want to seek admissions this year into Navodaya Vidlayala can register online by filling the application form available on www.navodaya.gov.in. The online applications have already been started, and the application process is extended till 15th December this year.
This article explains the Navodaya Class 6 Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Schedule, Procedure to Apply Online, Registration Form 2021.
Find out the eligiblity criteria to get qualified for the Class VI Admissions of Navodaya.
- The student should finish their 5th class from a recognised school.
- Applicant students should carry all the required documents to get the eligiblity for JNVST Admissions.
JNVST 2021 Examinations Schedule
Let us see the Examination Schedule of Jawahar Navodaya Class 6th Admissions.Please note there is a chance of the change of any of the dates in the schedule.
|Notification Released On||22nd October 2021|
|Final date to submit the application form||15th December 2021|
|Admit card Release Date||April 2021|
|Navodaya Entrance Exam Date ||10th April 2021 (11:30 AM)|
|JNV 2021 Results Date||June 2021 (Tentative)|
Let us see the online application procedure to apply and online registration for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admissions. This application process is for the students who wish to admit to class 6th.
- Visit the Official Portal of Jawahar Navodaya.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Link to Submit Online Application for Class VI Navodaya Vidyala Selection Test.
- It redirects the applicant to the following page.
- Click on the link-Click Here to Apply Online.
- In the newly opened page, click on the click here to Class VI Registration in the Candidate Corner.
- Click on the Check Box-Have you read the prospectus.
- It takes the student applicant to the Registration Form Below.
- In the first section, click on the Click Here to Download link to download the JNVST Certificate and Read the Instructions.
- In the personal details section, Select the state of studying class, Select the District of studying class, and also select the block and select the Name of the School.
- Enter the Name of Candidate, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Guardian’s Name, and Relationship with Guardian.
- Enter the Nationality, Identification Mark, Gender, Category, and Medium of Examination.
- Enter the Disability Details and percentage of disability (If any).
- Enter the Religion, Aadhar Number and Annual Income of the Parents.
- In the Communication Details Section, enter Present Postal Address, Pin Code, Select the Residential State, Select the Residential District, and Telephone Number.
- In the Previous School Details Section, Enter the Name of State, District, Block, Village, School, Recognised or not, School Location, Year and Month of Joining and Passing of class 3rd to 5th.
- In the Documents Upload Section, Upload the Scanned Photo and Signature of the Applicant, Upload Parent’s Signature and Upload the manually filled certificate that you have downloaded at the starting of the Registration Process.
- Verify all the details carefully and click on the Submit and Preview Button.
- After clicking on the final submit, it ends up the registration process.
The students who have completed class 5th in the current academic year are eligible to apply for Navodaya Class VI Admission Test.
Do the candidates required to apply for upload any documents on the official website?
The candidates should upload the Scanned Signatures of Student/Parent’s, Applicant Photo and the Scanned Certificate in the upload section.
The last date for submission of Navodaya Class VI Application Form is 15th December 2021.
Can I Print/Download my Application Form after submitting it online on the portal?
The applicant can print and download the Application Form for future reference.