Step by Step Guide to Apply for National Scholarship Portal, Registration, Login, Eligibility@scholarships.gov.in
The Indian government launched National Scholarships Portal for the students who are eligible for the various scholarships from the government. The main objective of the portal is to offer multiple services for the students applying for the various scholarship programs. The services of the portal include student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to the eligible students. The scholarship portal’s initiative aims at providing a Simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive & Transparent ‘SMART’ System for faster & effective disposal of Scholarships applications.
The interested applicants can apply for the various scholarships online on the scholarships.gov.in portal.
National Scholarship Portal
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the National Scholarship Portal, Online Registration, Login Procedure and Eligibility Criteria.
National Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the different forms of scholarship schemes under the National Scholarships Portal.
- The applicant should belong to the weaker sections of the society.
- Applicants should meet the eligibility criteria to get eligible for the scholarship scheme.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship should meet the age, qualification and other eligibility guidelines.
- The applicants should be residents of the particular state the scholarship belongs to.
State Wise Scholarship Schemes List
[scholarships.gov.in] New User Registration Procedure
Let us see the procedure to register as a new user on the official portal. This process is for the users who wish to register themselves on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of the National Scholarship Program.
- Click on the New Registration On the Home Page.
- It then takes the online applicant to the below page.
- You can find the Registration’s Guidelines on National Scholarship (NSP) on the newly opened page.
- In the end, click on the giving checkboxes declaring that you have read and clear about all the instructions.
- Click on Continue Button.
- It then opens up the Fresh Registration for Academic Year 2021.
- In the opened form, enter the State of Domicile, Scholarship, Name of the Student, Scheme Type, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Enter Bank IFSC Code, Confirm IFSC, Confirm Bank IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, Confirm, Bank Name, Identification, Captcha Code.
- Click on the Register Button.
- After the successful student registration, the student can see the dialogue box showing Application ID.
- Click on the Continue Button.
- It then redirects to the Login for Fresh Application Page.
- Enter the Application ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
Login Online on National Scholarships Portal
- The system generates the OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP in the given field and click on Confirm OTP.
- On the newly opened page, you can change the password.
- It then shows the student dashboard below, where you can find the filled application details like Application ID, Application Status.
[State Wise] Online Scholarship Registration Form@scholarships.gov.in
- Enter the State Of Domicile, Scholarship Category, Name of Student, Date of Birth, Gender, Single Girl Child (Yes/NO), Religion, Community/Category, Father Name, Mother Name, Annual Income, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, Day Scholarship/Hosteler.
- In the Academic Details, Select Your Institute, Present Class/Course, Present Class/Course Year, Mode of Study, Present Class Date, Previous Board University /Name.
- Enter Previous Course, Previous Passing Passing Year, Previous Class %, University I, II Rank Holder.
- Enter 10th Class Roll No., Board Name, Year of Passing,12th Class Roll.No, Board Name, and Year of Passing.
- Enter Competitive Exam Qualified, Exam Conducted by, Competitive Exam Roll No., Competitive Exam Year.
- In other Details, Enter Orphan (Yes/No), Guardian, Is disabled (Yes/No), Type of Disability,% of Disability, Marital Status, Parents Profession, IFSC Code, and Bank Account Number.
- On the Next Page, Enter the Contact Details like State, District, Block/Taluk, House Number/Street Number, etc.
- Select the scheme to Apply.
- It then expands the documents upload section.
- Upload the scanned documents of Domicile Certificate, Student Photograph,
- Upload the Self Declaration of Minority Community Certificate by the students.
- Upload Self Attested Certificate of previous academic mark sheet.
- Upload Fee receipt of current course year and Income Certificate issued by the Designated State or UT Authority.
- Upload the Proof of Bank Account in the name of the student or joint account with Mother/Father.
- Upload the bonafide student of Institution.
- After uploading the documents, Save as Draft and Click on Final Submit.
- It then shows you the preview of the Scholarship Application.
- It displays the user dashboard once again on the screen.
- You can now observe the notification Application under process under verification at the institutional level by clicking on the check your status link on the left side of the screen.
- The applicants can also take the printouts of the completed application form for future reference.
Helpdesk Number : 0120-6619540
Email : email@example.com
National Scholarship Portal FAQ’s
Who can apply for the National Scholarship Scheme on the portal?
The eligible students pursuing the UG and PG courses can apply for the National Scholarship Scheme on the portal.
What is the eligibility criteria for all the states to apply for the scholarship scheme?
The eligibility criteria are not the same for all the states, and it depends on the native state applying for the scheme.
What is the application fee that an applicant should pay for availing of the scholarship schemes on the portal?
The applicants are not required to pay any application fee for registering for the scholarship program.
Do I need to give my bank details during the registration process?
The applicants must provide the bank details while registration process for getting a scholarship from the government.