Detailed Guide for Mata Vaishno Devi Temple Visit 2021 (yatra), Instructions, New Rules, Online Registration & Ticket Booking (Darshan Parchi)
During the Corona Crisis, the Mata Vaishno Devi temple was closed for almost 6 months. Now, we have great news for people who want to participate in Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021. From 16th August 2021 onwards, the yatra has been resumed for the general public. All interested people need to register online for Vaishno Devi Yatra.
In this article, we are sharing the step by step process to complete the online registration for Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021. All the interested pilgrims are advised to read all the information given in the article.
- 1 Maa Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021, Online Registration Form, Ticket Booking @maavaishnodevi.org
- 1.0.1 Maa Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021 : FAQ’s
- 1.0.2 From when the Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021 is resumed?
- 1.0.3 Is it mandatory to register online to visit Vaishno Devi Shrine?
- 1.0.4 Are there any new rules in the Yatra due to COVID 19?
- 1.0.5 What is the payment for online Darshan parchi booking?
- 1.0.6 Is there any particular timing for Vaishno Devi 2021 yatra ticket booking?
Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021: Important Information
- Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board has given permission to resume the Yatra from 16th August onwards
- Initially, only 2000 people per day will be allowed for Yatra. Out for these 2000 people, for the first week, daily, 1900 pilgrims will be local (belonging to j&k) while the remaining 100 will be from other states
- All pilgrims must download & install Arogya Setu app in their mobile phones
- Thermal scanning of all the pilgrims will be done
- Pregnant ladies, children below 10 years of age & people of age 60 years plus will not be allowed for Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021
- All passengers must carry original valid Photo ID and Address Proof
- If any pilgrim shows symptom of COVID 19, he/she will be allowed to participate
- All pilgrims must use masks and adhere to social distancing rules
- It is important to carry COVID 19 negative report in order to visit the temple
- Yatris will be able to visit the Shrine via Katra to Baan Ganga, Ardhkunwari & Sanjhichat routes. The return route will be from Himkoti & Tarakot marg
Maa Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021, Online Registration Form, Ticket Booking @maavaishnodevi.org
As mentioned before, it is extremely important to register online for Yatra. Without this, you won’t be able to participate. Here is the step by step process of online registration.
- First of all visit the official online registration page at the official website maavaishnodevi.org
- Before navigating to the registration page, you are advised to read all the information given in the above mentioned page. Here are the instructions as per the official website:
- Read all the given information clearly. Once read, accept the terms and conditions in the end of the page
- Now, you will be taken to another page. Here you need to Login. If you don’t have account, you need to create one. New users can Register Here
- The new user registration form looks like this:
- After successful registration, you will get a confirmation on the screen
- Now, you need to check your email for username and password. Mail will be like this
- visit the login page and login using the username and password provided in the email
- Once logged in, you will be taken to dashboard from where you can see all available online services
- As we are interested in ticket booking for the yatra, you need to click on the option that says “Yatra Parchi”
- Now, you will be able to book tickets online for Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021.
Note: The process is totally free and there are no charges for ticket booking. You are advised to download the ticket for future references.
We hope that you now understood complete process of Vaishno Devi Yatra Parchi (Ticket) Online Booking. We wish you Good Luck ! Jai Mata Di!
Maa Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021 : FAQ’s
From when the Vaishno Devi Yatra 2021 is resumed?
It has been resumed from 16th August 2021 onwards.
Is it mandatory to register online to visit Vaishno Devi Shrine?
Yes, the online registration process or Ticket booking (darshan parchi) is absolutely mandatory.
Are there any new rules in the Yatra due to COVID 19?
Yes, the Shrine Board has made few important announcements. It is mandatory to carry COVID 19 Negative certificate, valid ID proofs, wear masks and follow social distancing norms. Also children below 10 years of Age, Pregnant ladies and people above age of 60 years are not allowed to participate.
What is the payment for online Darshan parchi booking?
The booking process is totally free, there is no need to pay anything.
Is there any particular timing for Vaishno Devi 2021 yatra ticket booking?
The ticket booking is not available from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am. Apart from this time, you can book your yatra parchi anytime.