Step by Step Procedure to Apply (PNB, SBI) Mahila Udyam Nidhi Yojana, Application Form PDF, Loan Interest Rate
The Central Government of India has launched a scheme Mahila Udyam Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, the government aims to empower the women by providing them loans under the Small Industrial Development Bank of India (SIDBI). This scheme enables women entrepreneurs’ empowerment and promotes the entrepreneurial spirit among the country’s women population. Moreover, women can avail of financial assistance at lower interest rates. However, the interest rates vary from bank to bank, depending on the rules of the bank.
- 1 Mahila Udyam Nidhi Yojana
- 1.1 Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme Loan Interest Rates
- 1.2 Apply (PNB,SBI) Mahila Udyam Nidi PDF Application Form @ pnbindia.in
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 What is the objective of the Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme 2021?
- 1.3.2 What is the maximum amount of loan an applicant women will get under the Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme?
- 1.3.3 Are there any similar types of loans from the government that applicants can apply?
- 1.3.4 Are the loan interest rates same for all the banks, which provide the same kind of loans?
Mahila Udyam Nidhi Yojana
This article explains the Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme, PDF Application Form, and Loan Interest Rates.
Eligibility Criteria of the Women Entrepreneurship Scheme
Find out the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill for applying for the Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme.
- It is for the Women Entrepreneurs who initiated new MSME’s, Tiny Units, or SSI’s.
- The MSMEs should engage in services, trading, and manufacturing sectors.
- The MSMEs of Tiny Enterprises should have a minimum investment of at least Rupees 5 Lakhs.
- MSMEs engaged in various activities, such as business expansion, improvement, diversification, and technology upgradation.
Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme Loan Interest Rates
- The eligible women will get a loan amount of 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs depending on the business unit’s size.
- The beneficiaries have to pay the 1% service charge annually on loan taken.
- The interest rates depend on the project cost and lending banks issuing the loan.
Apply (PNB,SBI) Mahila Udyam Nidi PDF Application Form @ pnbindia.in
Let us see the procedure to apply for the Mahila Udyam Nidhi MSME loans online through Punjab National Bank, which initiated granting the loans under this scheme.
- Visit the official portal of Punjab National Bank.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, in the search box, enter the Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme and click on the search button.
- It then displays the list of the schemes along with application forms.
- Scroll down the page where you can find out the Application Forms for MSME Loans.
- Out of the given options, select the Loans upto 1 Crore.
- It then redirects to the Online PDF Application Form.
- Click on the below link to download the online application form.
- The applicants can print the application form and start filling the form manually.
- On the first page, the applicants can find the Provisional Acknowledgement.
- On the second page, the applicant can start filling the form.
- Enter the Name of the Unit/Applicant, Registered Office Address, Address of the Factory/Shop/Bussiness.
- Enter the complete contact details like Phone, Mail, PAN Card, and Udhyog Aadhar Number.
- Enter the firm’s complete details like Nature of Business, Partners in the firm, Banking/Credit Facilities. Components of Proposed Machinery and other equipment.
- Enter the details of collateral security, including 3rd party guarantee and other collateral security details.
- Enter the details of past performance and future estimates of the projects.
- Answer Yes/No for a row of questions for the statutory obligations.
- Enter the Details of ID Proof and Address Proof.
- Paste the recent passport photograph and signatures as in the application form.
- Complete the Application Process by filling in the details like date, place, and signature.
- After filling the application form, submit at the nearest PNB Branch for the verification process.
Note: Like Punjab National Banks, many other banks like SBI provide these kinds of loans for similar schemes. However, the application form and process is almost the same for every bank.
Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme 2021?
The scheme’s prime objective is to provide interest-free loans to the women entrepreneurs and make them self reliant.
What is the maximum amount of loan an applicant women will get under the Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme?
The applicants applying for the MSME loans can avail of the loan amount upto 10 Lakhs under this scheme.
Are there any similar types of loans from the government that applicants can apply?
There are other schemes like Mudra Loans, PM Svanidhi Scheme, Sanjeevani scheme to apply for the loans.
Are the loan interest rates same for all the banks, which provide the same kind of loans?
The interest loans vary from bank to bank and the amount of loan taken under the Udyam Nidhi Scheme.