Complete Details of LRS & BRS Telangana (TS) – How to Apply Online, Fee, Receipt & Status Checking on lsrbrs.hmda portal
The unapproved layouts of lands and buildings hamper the government in providing basic amenities like roads, street lights, and drainage. To curtail the unapproved layouts’ activities, the Telangana State (TS) Government initiated the Layout and Building Regularisation Scheme, also termed as LRS & BRS Scheme. The government previously announced this scheme, and it has not been successful as expected. However, the government has recently relaunched with strict guidelines to control irregular constructions.
Under the LBR & BRS Scheme, the citizens can visit the official portal and apply online for the Layout and Building Regularisation Scheme.
LRS & BRS Telangana (TS) – How to Apply Online, Fee, Receipt & Status Checking on lrsbrs.hmda portal
In this article, we explain to you about the LRS & BRS Scheme, How to Apply Online, Fee Payment, Receipt and Checking the Application Status on the official portal of LRS and BRS.
How to Apply Online for LRS and BRS Telangana State @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for LRS and BRS Registration in Telangana State on the Official Portal of HMDA.
- Visit the Official Portal of HMDA.
- If you are a fresh applicant, click on the Register Citizen.
- It redirects the applicant to the web page, asking the online user to enter his/her basic details such as Name, Contact Number, Email ID, etc.
- After entering the necessary details of the applicant, click on the submit.
- The applicant then receives a 4 Digit Code to his/her Registered Mobile Number through SMS.
- The given Mobile Number Number can be used as the User Name to file the LRS/BRS Requests.
- Every Citizen can submit his/her regularisation requests using the credentials like User Name ( Mobile Number) and Password.
- Now the citizens can log in to the portal for the first time.
- Citizens can choose between the LSR and BSR forms and can log in accordingly.
- Once after the login, the citizens have to enter the details such as Plot Details, District, Mandal, Village, Plot Number, Survey Number, Plot Area, Building Height, etc.
- The applicants have to upload the mentioned documents under G.O. M.S. No 151 & 152 of MA & UD dated 02.11.2015.
- If the citizens had already applied for the LRS/BRS in 2007, he/she observe their status in PENDING STATE.
- Now the applicants have to upload the necessary documents that will be verified by the officials of HMDA.
NOTE: The applicants have to finish the portal’s registration process within a time limit of 15 minutes. If the applicant exceeds the time limit, he/she has to start the application afresh.
How to make a payment and get a receipt on LRS & BRS Portal @ lrsbrs.hmda.gov.in
- The payment method is also available online, and the applicants can complete the online payment by selecting the Pay Now on the Home Page.
- The applicants can make the payment using any modes such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and E-Payment Advice.
- Once after the payment, the applicants can view the receipt for the amount they have made.
- After the successful payment of the processing fee for both LRS and BRS, the applications will get redirected to the HMDA Officials.
How to check the application status on LRS & BRS Portal @ lrsbrs.hmda.gov.in
After the successful registration for LRS and BRS, the applicants can view their application status as below.
- Visit the Official Porta of HMDA lrsbrs.
- On the Home Page, the applicant can find the Download Approved/Reject Proceedings for Application.
- In the search box, enter the application number and click on search.
- It displays the application status of the application.
- The applicants can view, download, and print the status of the application.
LRS & BRS Telangana (TS) FAQ
What is the mode of payment of registration fee for the LRS & BRS Application?
The applicant can pay the registration fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and E-Payment Advice.
Can I check the application status on the LRS & BRS HMDA Portal?
Yes. The applicant can check the application status by entering the Application Number.
Can I get my application back in case of technical issues of a power failure?
In case of technical issues and power failures, the applicants have to start the registration process again.
How to create my user name while registering on the LRS & BRS Telangana Portal?
The applicants Registered Mobile Number will be considered as the User Name by default.