Kerala state government has introduced online Land records documents and verification systems for the convenience of the public-Rekha Kerala Land records portal is developed as a directory of state land records survey. Users can explore the data related to the survey and Kerala Land records of the state department. State citizens can now find Kerala Property details check online options on the official website erekha.kerala.gov.in. This online portal also allows purchasing survey data following the online payment system.
BhoomiKeralam Kerala Land Records | Register Online @erekha.kerala.gov.in to Check Land Information
Landowners and other citizens of the Kerala state need to register on the e-Rekha online portal to get all the information related to Lands in the state. Follow to below steps to register on the portal:
- Visit official website kerala.gov.in and find Signup option on the right corner
- Click on it to enter the name, mail id, phone number, and other details
- Set a restricted password by following the constraints mentioned on the page
- Then enter captcha code and click on the register option to get an account and view land survey records
Kerala E-Rekha Portal Features
E-Rekha portal is the latest introduction by Kerala state government to maintain sate land records online digitally. The website is maintained by the state government and all the data related to land and other old land survey records database is maintained decently.
- The digitalization of old survey records is an attractive feature of the e-Rekha portal.
- All the old land records of Kerala lands are physically conserved at Thiruvananthapuram ventral office.
- Now they are centrally digitalized online and accessible for the benefit of the public.
Objectives of the e-Rekha Kerala online portal
The main objective behind the digitalization of the old land survey records is:
- Allow state citizens/landowners to access survey records online, verify digitally from any location and at any time
- Maintaining digital land records safely, protecting the interests of the stakeholders
- Transparent kind of transactions are ensured, as survey records are available to view online
Also Check: Kerala Free Internet Connection
How to Search & Download Kerala Survey Records Online (old & Resurvey Records)
E-Rekha online portal aids sate citizens and landowners to search and download the land survey records. No need to visit the registered office to view the records or to get the hard copy. You can do everything online on the portal.
To search old survey records
- On the home page of the official website, find the File search option and click on it
- On the next page, click on “Old Survey Records” option to search your old records
- Select the type of maps and register by selecting the tick boxes
- Then enter District, Village, Taluka, block number and survey number
- Then click on submit to view the records.
- You can also follow the instruction on the right side of the web page.
To search Resurvey Records
- Click on File search option on the Homepage of the official website
- Click on the “Resurvey Records” option and select maps and registers option
- Now select District, Taluks, Village, Block number, survey number
- Then click on submit button to view the Resurvey Records
- Follow instructions on the right side for more information
View District Maps Online Kerala Land Records
You can view district maps online on the e-Rekha portal by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website kerala.gov.in
- In the “File search” option from the home page, of the official website
- Click on “District maps” and select district from the list
- click on submit option to view the District map
E Rekha Kerala Online Document Verification Application
You can verify the Kerala Land Records documents online by submitting an online application on the portal. Follow the steps below for the document verification online:
- Visit official website erekha.kerala.gov.in and click on Verification Tab on the home page
- On the next page, fill the landowner details like name, address, email, phone number, etc. Also fill the land details like survey number, district, village, taluka, etc
- Enter the document type, purpose, and other document details
- Now upload the required documents to be verified
- Enter captcha code and click on submit to complete the verification
Also Check: All States Land Records
Frequently Asked Questions
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h5″ question-0=”Where can I get the rates of maps, register of land records in Kerala?” answer-0=”You can find all the map, register and other rates per page on the official website erekha.kerala.gov.in” image-0=”” headline-1=”h5″ question-1=”What is a survey number for a land property?” answer-1=”It is a unique number assigned to land to maintain records. Survey number record contains information of lad like location, size, ownership details, etc” image-1=”” headline-2=”h5″ question-2=”I forgot my password for e-Rekha portal. Need help?” answer-2=”Visit official website erekha.kerala.gov.in, on the right corner of the homepage, you can find forgot password option. Click on it to change your password and access your registered account successfully.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h5″ question-3=”Does this portal have office space to contact?” answer-3=”Yes, you can contact below address for any query or help Kerala land information mission, state project office, museum bains compound, Trivandrum, ph.no:0471-2313734″ image-3=”” count=”4″ html=”true” css_class=””]