How to Watch Live TV online on PC using the Jio TV app, Download on Windows 7,8, 10 & Mac
We are all aware of the impact Jio Telecom has created in the market. It has changed the face of the telecom sector in India. Besides, providing the lumpsum data to the customers, Jio has also started Jio TV Online. Previously, the app was available to only mobile users. Recently, Jio has started the Jio TV Online on the PC of different operating systems. It supports Windows 7,8,10 and Mac OS.
The interested users of Jio can avail themselves of the services of the Jio TV Online on different operating systems.
- 1 Jio TV Online
- 2 How to Download Jio TV for PC (Windows 7,8,10) & Mac
Jio TV Online
This article explains the Step by Step Guide to Watch Jio TV on Windows 7,8,10 and Mac Operating System Personal Computers and Features of Jio TV.
Features of Jio TV for Personal Computers
Let us see the essential features of the Jio TV launched by Reliance Jio users.
- The best feature of Jio TV PC is that the users can enjoy the seven days of tv programmes saved so that the never miss any of the TV Programmes.
- The users can enjoy Jio TV PC provides a quality performance even in a low signal.
- Users can watch TV Channels and Sports anytime and anywhere.
- Jio TV offers 44 movie channels, 102 entertainments channels, 40 music channels, 21 sports channels, 26 kid’s channels, 8 news channels etc.
- Viewers can watch channels of 15 languages like English, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarathi etc.
- Jio TV for PC offers 24 x 7 live stream along with star plus, ten sports and many others.
- One can forward and rewind the live tv show up to 30 sec.
- Users can use the bookmark option for marking your favourite tv channels and sports, which make it easier to manage your channels.
- The viewers watching the Jio TV can sign-in your Jio ID to watch tv channels on your desktop and laptop.
- One can also share their favourite channels and programs to their friends.
Prerequisites to play Jio TV on PC
- Desktop Windows 7,8,10,11 operating system or Mac OS
- Intel or AMD Processor
- At least 4 GB of RAM
- 5 GB Free Hard disk space
Although the app only needs 40MB of space in order to get it working on your personal computer, you need to install special software that needs at least 5 GB of free space.
How to Download Jio TV for PC (Windows 7,8,10) & Mac
Jio TV on PC can be easily viewed by using the Jio TV mobile app on your Windows or Mac-based systems. For that, we need special software to be installed on our desktop or laptop computer. This software is called an Android emulator. Multiple providers provide android emulator tools.
As per our research best android emulator software are Bluestacks and Nox Player.
View and Watch Jio Television on Windows & MAC using bluestacks
- First of all download the bluestacks android emulator on your Windows or Mac system
- Once downloaded, install bluestacks
- Now, use the new icon to open up the software
- Once opened, log in to google play store using your Google credentials
- Then open up the play store and search for “Jio TV”
- Install the official app and then login using your jio number
- Once logged in, you can enjoy the live TV streaming using jio app on PC
Download Nox Player & Watch Jio TV App on PC
The same process needs to be followed for the nox player emulator. Here are the steps:
- Download & Install Nox player on your computer
- Open up the application & launch the google play store
- Then log in using your Google credentials
- In-play store, search for “Jio TV” app
- Install the App & launch it. Then log in using jio mobile number & Enjoy the live streaming.
Bonus Trick to Watch Live TV using JioTV App on Windows/Mac on Google Chrome
Let us see the procedure to view and watch Jio Television on Windows (7,8,10).
- Go to Google and search for the web store on google.
- It opens up the chrome web store, as shown below.
- Search for the apk online emulator.
- Click on the Run Android Online Emulator.
- Open the other tab, search for jio tv apk.
- It then redirects to the next page, click on the My apk Manager and Apk Upload.
- It then redirects to the next page.
- On the newly opened page, upload apk file as shown in the image.
- It then takes the online user to the next page.
- Click on the Start Button.
- After that, the emulator starts loading, and it then shows the Enter Button.
- Click on the Enter tab.
- You can observe the emulator loading and application starting the process.
- Click on the Allow Button for – Allow Jio TV to make and manage phone calls.
- Enter the Jio Number and Click on the ok button.
- Click on the My Apk Manager and Apk upload.
- It then takes to the next page, click on the Run Apk Link.
- You can now start watching the Jio TV Online on your PC.
Watch Jio TV Online FAQ’s
Can I watch Jio TV online on the Jio Official Website of Jio Networks?
The viewers can watch Jio TV Online on the official portal of Jio Network.
How many channels can a Jio customer watch on the Reliance Jio TV?
The online users can watch more than 525 channels and 60+ HD Channels on the Reliance Jio TV.
Is providing my Jio number mandatory for getting a Login on the Jio Portal?
The customer should enter the Jio Number for getting Login on the Jio Portal.
How can I watch JioTV on my Android TV?
Every Android-based smart television comes with Google Play Store. The user can either download and install from there or sideload using the JioTV apk.