జగన్న వసతి దీవేన YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Pathakam | JVD Scheme | How to Apply Online & Fill Application Form, Check Status & View Beneficiary List
Andhra Pradesh government under the leadership of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced a scheme namely Jagananna Vasathi Deevena. The scheme was first announced in a Cabinet meeting. New changes were made to this scheme in another cabinet meeting held in December 2021.
The state has allocated Rs 3400 Crore for the smooth functioning of this scheme. This article covers all aspects of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena, JVD Pathakam ( జగన్న వసతి దీవేన ) Scheme on Andhra Pradesh i.e. What is this Scheme about, who are the beneficiaries, how to apply online, how to check status & how to view the beneficiary list. Let’s get started.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (JVD Pathakam)
Aim of the Scheme:- The aim of the scheme is to support the students belonging to financially weak families.
Eligible Students :– Students from the following categories are eligible under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme :
- Students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, and Degree & above level courses in Government/ Aided/ Private colleges, affiliated to State Universities/ Boards
- Day Scholar students, students in college attached hostels or Department attached hostels
- Attendance criteria shall also be fulfilled. It is mandatory that 75% aggregate attendance criteria are met.
Non-Eligible Students:– Students belonging to below-mentioned categories are not eligible under జగన్న వసతి దీవేన scheme :
- Students studying in private/deemed universities
- Students pursuing correspondence courses or distance learning
- Students who were admitted under Management or Sports Quota
We hope that till now, eligibility criteria is clear to all our readers.
The above-mentioned criteria only explained which category of students are eligible and which are not. Now, we will explain another important criterion i.e. Income criteria.
Income & Other Criteria:
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not be greater than 2.5 lakhs per annum
- There should be no four-wheeler vehicle registered on the name of any family member
- The total landholding of the applicant’s family should not be greater than 25 acres ( Either 10 Acres of wetland or 25 acres of dry land)
- No family member of the applicant should be a taxpayer
- No benefit will be given to the applicant whose family has any government employee or pensioner
- The residential or commercial property area of the applicant’s family must not exceed 1500 square feet (Build up area)
Documents Required to presented with Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme :
Following documents should be presented by the applicant whenever required :
- Residential proof of the applicant
- Income certificate of the Family
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- BPL or EWS Certificate (as per applicant’s category)
- Bank Details of the Applicant (for reimbursement)
- College/University Admission Documents
- Hostel fee payment proof
How to Apply Online for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme | Application Form, Registration 2021
In order to apply for this scheme, the eligible candidate must fill in the application form. You are advised to follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Portal
- Go the “news” or “latest update” section
- From there, look for information regarding Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- Using those details, you can apply
Here is the application form of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (JVD):
[wonderplugin_pdf src=”https://www.hindiyojana.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/fee_reimbursement_compressed.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600px” style=”border:0;”]
You can download it, Take the print out, fill in and submit it to your college/university head.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena JVD Status & List | Check Application Status & Beneficiary List
Those students, who have already applied under this scheme, can check the status of their application & beneficiary list online. To do so, follow these steps:
First of all, you must know your Secretariat. Identify yours from HERE . Once you are aware of that, follow this process:
- Visit this page – https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=
- Corresponding to your District Name, you will see numbers below the “Urban” & “Rural” section.
- Click on the one, corresponding to your location
- Now, you can check the Application Status & Beneficiary List
Here are some commonly asked questions and their answers related to YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Pathakam :
How much financial assistance is being given under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena?
Which courses are eligible under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (JVD Patthakam)?
B.Tech (Bachelor in Technology)
B.Pharmacy (Bachelor in Pharmacy)
ITI (Industrial Training Institutes)
Polytechnic (Diploma Courses)
M.Tech (Masters in Technology)
M.Pharmacy ( Masters in Pharmacy)
MBA ( Masters of Business Administration)
MCA (Masters of Computers Application)
B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
And Other Degree/ PG Courses
How to get the application form or Performa?
Other YSR Schemes: