Net Banking is one of the latest features initiated by almost all the premier banks in India. In a similar connection, the Indian Bank has also initiated Personal Banking for its customers online. Using the Internet Banking facility, the customers of the bank can apply online, Login, and avail themselves of other services on the portal. The following article gives you a detailed explanation regarding the Indian Bank Net Banking Registration.
Indian Bank Net Banking Registration
This article explains complete details about the Indian Bank Net Banking Registration, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the Indian Bank Personal Banking, Procedure to Login on the Official Portal.
Benefits of Indian Bank Online Banking Facility
Let us see the benefits and advantages of the Indian Bank Online Banking Facility, as shown below.
- Bill payments
- Tax payments
- Cash transfers to vendors and suppliers
- Deposits to retirement accounts (either your personal account or your company’s pension plan)
- Open new accounts
- Loan applications for business loans, credit cards, or lines of credit
- The ability to deposit cheques.
Please Visit Our Articles
Indian Bank Net Banking New User Registration, Apply Online
Let us see the online procedure to register online for the Indian Banking Net Banking User Registration, as shown below.
- Please visit the Official Portal of Indian Bank.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page.
- Click on the New User under the Login page.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page.
- Enter the CIF Number or Account Number, Mobile Number, and Validate the following expression on the newly opened page.
- Click on the Submit button.
- It then sends an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP in the respective field.
- Select the Type of Facility.
- Enter the New Login Password and Re-Enter the New Login Password.
- Answer the following questions, as shown below.
- Click on the New User Activation, as shown below.
- Under the Activate through ATM Card, Enter the ATM Card Number, Expiry Date, and PIN.
- It then displays the alert: Online Banking facility has been activated successfully.
- Keep the Login credentials safe for future reference.
Indian Bank Personal Banking Login Procedure
Let us see the online procedure to Login to the Indian Bank Personal Banking online.
- Visit the Official Portal of Indian Bank.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page below.
- Click on the Login for Personal Banking.
- Enter the User ID and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login button.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and apply for the Indian Bank Net Banking Services.
Indian Bank Net Banking Registration FAQs
Who can avail of the Indian Bank Net Banking Services online on the official portal?
The account holders of the Indian Bank can avail of the Net Banking Services online on the official portal of the bank.
What is the helpline number of the phone banking of the Indian Bank Internet Banking
Online customers can dial the helpline number 1800-4250-0000 for Indian Bank Personal Banking.
What types of services can I avail of through the Indian Bank Personal Banking?
Online customers can apply for debit cards, credit cards, pay installments, etc., using the Indian Bank Personal Banking.
Can I change the password of my Internet Banking Account online?
Yes, the account holders can change the Internet Banking Account password online.