Know all about Odisha HRMS Login, Payslip Download process & Leave Application hrmsodisha gov portal
The Human Resources Management System (HRMS) aims to automate personnel-related transactions. An employee can use HRMS Odisha to apply for leave, take out a loan, or submit a report, request, or grievance via the Internet. Odisha HRMS software retrieves necessary data from transactions and automatically prepares all connected accounts and registers. It also assists retiring employees in preparing their own pension papers with the press of a button.
Odisha HRMS Login
To apply for any services or accomplish any tasks, you must first log into the platform. Please review the steps outlined below:
- Go to the official webpage.
- Click the login link in the top right corner of the menu, on the home page.
- You’ll be taken to a page where you need to log in.
- Now, enter your User ID, Password, and Security Code, and then click the Login button for Odisha HRMS Login.
HRMS Odisha Payslip Download – hrmsodisha.gov.in
Please follow the easy steps outlined below if you want to check or perform HRMS Odisha Payslip Download.
- The first step is to use your ID and password to log into the HRMS Odisha site.
- After logging in, you’ll be sent to your employee dashboard page.
- Now, under the My Reports area, click on the My Pay Slip link. You’ll be taken to the Payslip browser page.
- You can search for a salary slip on this website by selecting the year and month.
- Following your decision, you will see the information listed below for that month of the selected year.
- Total Allowances for the Month-Year Basic Pay
- Total Deductions from Gross Pay
- Net Salary
- To see the entire salary slip, click here.
- Now select View from the drop-down menu.
- On the computer screen, you’ll see your payslip.
How to Apply for Leave Application on HRMS Odisha Portal
Employees of the Odisha government can simply apply for leave using the steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the official website of HRMS Odisha.
- Now enter your user ID and password to access the portal. The login link is located in the top menu on the right side.
- The Employee dashboard will appear on the screen after you log in.
- Under the Request or Submission part of the dashboard, you’ll see the Apply Leave link. To apply for a leave of absence online, go to this page.
- You’ll now be taken to the depart dashboard page.
- Employees can check the details of their leave on this page.
- Leaves that are still available
- Details about a previous leave application, as well as the date of the previous leave application
- The state of the leaves
- Make a note of the type and date.
- To apply for a new leave, select the green “Apply Leave” button.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you can fill out the HRMS Odisha Leave application.
- Now, complete this leave application form by supplying all the required information.
- You’re requesting a leave of absence for:
- Officer in charge of reporting Issuing Authority
- Select the issuing authority in the same way.
- Select the appropriate type of leave, such as casual leave, earned leave, half-day leave, and so on.
- In the case of a half-day leave, choose Forenoon or Afternoon.
- Surviving children
- The length of the leave
- Public holidays prior to leave
- Public holidays after leave
- If you want to submit a medical report, select yes.
- The reason for the absence
- Documents should be attached.
- After you’ve completed all the fields, click the green “Apply” button.
- The status of your leave will be Pending when you submit it.
- The application for leave will now be considered by the reporting officer, to whom you have forwarded it on the HRMS Odisha portal. Your leave status will change to Allowed after it has been approved.
How to get back to work after taking a leave of absence:
If you’ve returned from a leave of absence, you’ll need to re-register using the HRMS portal. To do so, go to the HRMS Leave module and click the Joining link. A new Leave Joining Report page will show on the screen after that. To join duty, fill in all essential information in this form and click the Submit button.
HRMS is the flagship project of CMGI external Link (a society under the Odisha government’s General Administration (Administrative Reform) Department). HRMS Odisha stands for Human Resource Management System and is a software that allows government employees to execute personnel transactions through the Internet. In this case, the transactions that have already occurred are captured as legacy data. The most thorough archive of such transactions is each employee’s Service Book. As a result, service data from each employee’s service book is the backbone of HRMS software for offering the aforesaid services.
HRMS Odisha Web Portal FAQs
Where can I get leave using the HRMS Odisha web portal?
After submitting an application for leave on hrmsorissa.gov.in, the leave status will appear on your screen. On the HRMS Odisha portal, you can check the status of your leave (approved or denied).
What is the purpose of the Odisha HRMS Portal?
All Odisha government employees can access information about their services, payment slips, loans, grievances, and deductions through this platform. The goal of this portal is to save all the employee information in one place.
What is the HRMS Odisha Portal’s helpline number?
If you’re having trouble with HRMS, call 8763545188 for assistance.