- 1 ikhedut Portal Gujarat
- 2 Gujarat Ikhedut Portal | Online Registration, Login & Application Form
- 3 ikhedut portal Schemes List 2021
Gujarat government launched the ikhedut portal to provide benefits to the farmers of the state. The government starts several schemes for farming, horticulture, fisheries, water conservation, and many more.
All information regarding the scheme is available on the ikhedut portal. Any eligible citizen of the Gujarat state can apply for the scheme through the online portal and check their application status for free.
ikhedut Portal Gujarat
Benefits of the ikhedut Portal
- The main motive of the scheme is to reach out to the farmers directly by the portal.
- Farmers do not have to pay any fee to get any information.
- On this portal, farmers will get information regarding weather, agriculture schemes by the government, the market price of crops, etc.
- Under “the scheme of khetiwadi “a farmer can apply for tractor and subsidy will be provided by the government.
Document/Information required for registering at ikhedut portal
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number (for registration )
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal | Online Registration, Login & Application Form
Let’s find out how farmers can register online at the portal
Step 1: First of all you have to go to the official site of the scheme i.e. https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Step 2: It will open the home page on the front page in front of you then you have to click on the option ” schemes / યોજના “ it will redirect you to the next page.
Step 3: Now you have to choose between many schemes. You can choose anyone according to your choice.
Step 4: Now it will ask you if you are already registered in the scheme or not. As you are not registered then click on “No” and then click on “Proceed “.
Step 5: Then you have to click on the “new registration”
Step 6: This will open a registration form in front of you. Now you have to fill all the details asked in the form like your personal details, bank details, ration card details, and then captcha code.
Step 7: After filling all the necessary details very carefully you have to click on the “submit” button.
Step 8 : After successful registration, login to your account and continue applying for the scheme
How to check application status of online application @ khedut.gujarat.gov.in
If you already applied for any scheme available at the Gujarat Ikhedut portal, follow these steps to check the status of the application
- First, Visit the “Applicant Facility” Page
- Then click on the option “Application status “, this will open a form in front of you.
- You have to enter your registered mobile number and application number.
- After entering captcha code you have to click on “View application status “.
Here you can track the current status of your application submitted at the Gujarat Ikhedut portal.
After successful registration at the portal, one may log in to their account and start applying for the schemes. To login, head to THIS PAGE and get logged in after entering your username and password
ikhedut portal Schemes List 2021
- Mb Plau (Hydraulic Reverse)
- Underground Pipe Line-PVC
- Automated Seed Drill.
- Mb Plau
- Mb Plau (mechanical Reversible)
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Open Pipeline
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Groundnut Digger
- •Charge Cutter (engine/ oil motor operated)
- Captor Cutter (tractors/ Power Tiller Operator)
- Zero Teal Seed Low fertilizer Planner
- Serious Teal Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Discover Plau
- Pedi Trans-Planet
- Discover Heroes
- Power Tiller
- Potato Planter
- Bund Farmer
- Multi Crop Planter
- Post Hall Digger
- Stable Saver
- Ripper (Self Propelled)
- Land Level
How to Check beneficiary List at Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
Many people have been asking about checking the list of beneficiaries online. Be advised that currently there is no such service using which you can see the details of the applicants or the complete list of the applicants. Yes, but if you have the application/reference number, you can know the current status of the application & check application details using the check status service, mentioned above.
Farmers can get various benefits from the state government under the Ikhedut portal. The benefits are in the form of various schemes which are necessary to do the farming and other activity related to farming.
Related Questions and Answers
What is the ikhedut portal & why it is important?
Ikhedut is a portal launched for the welfare of farmers of the state. It is important because here farmers can get the latest updates, as well as they, have the facility to apply for various government schemes.
How to get registered?
Interested farmers can easily complete the online registration process at the website. Once registered, you can apply for schemes, check application status, etc.
It covers farming, horticulture, fisheries, water conservation, etc.
How can farmers get answers to their questions from this portal?
For this, you can access the FAQ section, select the category and then find common questions and their answers