Complete Details of ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ( ABVKY), Apply for Online Registration Form 2021, Eligibility, Benefits
ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana is a government welfare measure to provide the employees with ESIC benefits. Under this scheme, Employee State Insurance offers cash compensation to insured persons when they are unemployed. This scheme acts as a great relief to the employees who lost their jobs in the recent covid crisis because the central government will give money for the next 24 months under this ABVKY Scheme.
Moreover, the employees can download for the ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana (ABVKY) Registration Form from the official portal and continue the offline application process.
ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ( ABVKY), Apply, Online Registration Form 2021, Eligibility, Benefits
In this article, we explain the ESIC Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana ( ABVKY), Apply, Online Registration Form 20, and the eligibility criteria and benefits of the scheme.
Overview of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana|
|Benefit of the Scheme||The Central Government provides money for next 24 months under the ABVKY Scheme|
How to Apply for ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ( ABVKY)@esic.nic.in
Let us see the online procedure for applying the ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakthi Kalyan Yojana. This online process is for the workers who are currently unemployed and to claim the amount.
- Visit the Official Portal of ESIC
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page of the website.
- On Home Page, Click on the Atal Bimit Vyakthi Kalyan Yojana ( ABVKY) Link.
- After you click on the link, it opens the Application Form in PDF Format.
- You can download the form into the system, and the applicants can start filling the form.
ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Online Registration Form firstname.lastname@example.org
Start filling the ESIC ABVKY Form First with the basic details like your Name, Insurance Number, Aadhar Number and the Bank details such as Name of Bank, Bank Account Number, Branch IFSC Code as shown below.
- Then in the Registration From, Enter the Insurance Number of I.P, Name of the Insured Person, Father’s/Husband Name, and the Complete Permanent Address of the Applicants.
- Enter the Name, Code Number, and Address of the Employer.
- Enter the Date of Appointment, Date of Unemployment.
- Enter the Contribution Period, Number of Days, Amounts of Wages, SI Number of RC/CCP/ESIC 71 Register, and Code Number of the Employer.
- Tick on Yes/No for the question Whether Employers forwarding is enclosed.
- Tick on Yes/No for the question Whether the I.P is the receipt of any other similar benefit.
- Tick on Yes/No for the question, Whether eligible for ABVKY.
- Enter the details of Relief under ABVKY in Rupees.
- You can also observe the Register For Allowance under the Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana on the forms below the page.
- After filling the form, the applicants must submit it with required documents in the designated branch office.
- The officials of the Bank will scrutinize the submitted forms.
- The system will then calculate the claimant amount and finalize the amount to be paid to the Insured Person.
- The amount then finally credit to the bank account of the Insured Person ( I.P).
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ( ABVKY)
Let us see the eligiblity criteria the applicant should fulfill for getting eligible for ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ( ABVKY).
- To get eligible, the employees should cover under Section 2(9) of the ESI Act 1948.
- The Insured Person (IP) should be unemployed during the period of the claim of relief.
- The Insured Person should have been in insurable employment for a minimum period of two years.
- The contribution of the Insured Person should not be less than 78 days during each of the four contribution periods.
- The reason for unemployment should not be due to any punishment for misconduct or superannuation or voluntary retirement.
- It is mandatory to link the Aadhar and Bank Account of the Insured Person.
Benefits of ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ( ABVKY)
Let us see the benefits of ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ( ABVKY).
- The ABVKY scheme provides relief to 25% of the average per day earning during the previous four contribution periods.
- The relief will be paid directly to the bank accounts of the workers.
ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ( ABVKY) FAQ
Can I fill the application form directly on the online portal?
The applicants should download the application form and fill it manually offline.
Who can claim the ESIC under the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
The workers who have quit the job and lost the jobs due to the pandemic can claim the ESIC under Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
Where the applicant has to submit his/her filled application form?
The applicant has to submit the filled application form at the designated bank branch.
How the Insured Persons receive the claimant’s amount under ABVKY Scheme?
The insured persons recieve the claimant’s amount directly to their bank accounts.