When you are willing to get any government-relevant advantages in Delhi, you have to allot a long extended time for the work. The day of roaming around several offices now has come to an end. The Delhi government now has decided to induct an online portal E District Delhi. All the schemes and services of the Delhi government are always going to publish on this portal. To grab this advantage, you have to register in the portal. If you are a new user registration process will be given in brief in this article with services list in e district Delhi.
In the present situation, you can upload more than 400 documents. The most demanding services can deliver through this @edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. The services are like – e district Delhi birth certificates, marriage certificate, death certificate, old-age pension certificate, mutation certificate, caste certificate, etc.
E District Delhi
This article explains the complete details about the E District Delhi, Step by Step Guide for New User Registration, List of Services Available, and Procedure to Apply Online and the Login Procedure on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Details Of e-district Delhi Portal
For the sake of Indian citizens, the Delhi government has introduced an official portal loaded with various government schemes and services called E District Delhi. It is one of the missions of Digital India, by the central government of India. Here the advantages are – the Indian citizens don’t have to go to any office physically. Just from home, they can easily access the portal. You have to go to the official website and register yourself to get the services.
Name of the portal
E District Delhi Services At Door Step
Category of article
Schemes and services
All the citizens
Mode of application
List of services available at e-District Delhi
Let us see the list of services available on the Official Portal of e-District Delhi Portal.
- Revenue Courts
- Search Notices
- Issuance of ROR
- Issuance of ROR (DLRC)
- Registration of Marriage
- Right to Information (RTI)
- Status Tracking of Recovery
- Download and Print e-Ration Card
- Appointment to meet with DM regarding grievances
Benefits of e-District Portal Dehli
Let us see the list of benefits of the e-District Delhi Portal launched by the Government.
- The e-district Delhi portal was inaugurated in the year 2014. But there were some restricted features uploaded in the portal.
- The citizens were not much aware of this portal from 2014. However, the coronavirus has taught all people of using the online option more than the physical one.
- From 2020, the services have been started to upload more in this portal. Even the transportation benefits also can be gained now through this portal.
- The migrants have not been able to collect many documents for transportation.
- They have also benefitted from this. Even though this portal is a relief package of 5000/- also was granted to be given.
- Every citizen of Delhi is now able to get the benefits from this E-district Delhi portal at home.
- The people don’t need to go to the crowd of the community in front of the office. So that there the risk of covid-19 contamination is decreasing more for this portal.
- The citizen can able to get the welfare schemes and all the services relevant to the government are available here.
- Through this portal, you can get the birth certificate, the death certificate, the marriage certificate, the mutant, caste, tax all the certificates easily at home.
- This portal is big assistance in removing corruption.
- Even the citizens can verify their documents through this portal.
Documents Required to Apply for e-District Delhi
Some compulsory documents are generally needed for any kind of official works. Here the documents are the same.
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- Valid mobile number
- Email address
- Residential proof
- Land proof
Delhi e-District Portal New User Registration, Apply Online
Let’s share the new user registration process in the e-district Delhi portal in the following.
- First, you have to visit the official portal.
- After going to the portal, a Home Page will open in front of you. Here you can see the option ‘New User’.
- Tap on the option ‘New User’. Then a registration application form will be disclosed on the screen.
- Choose the type of documents that you want to upload. Then enter the numbers. It is better to submit either an Aadhaar card or a Voter ID card.
- Solve the captcha and tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now it is time to fill up the entire form. Where you need to write your name, your father’s name, your residential address, your phone number, date of birth.
- After that, a code along with a password will be sent to your phone number.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting all these, you can log in easily to this portal.
- An acknowledgment slip with your all details will be provided to you. Which you need to save for future access.
- After that, the applicants can find the How to Apply guidelines by going back to the home page on the portal.
e-District Delhi Portal Login Procedure
Let us see the online process to get logged into the e-district Delhi Portal.
- Please visit the Official Portal of e-Delhi.
- It takes the online users to the following page below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Registered Users Login button.
- It redirects the online users to the following page below.
- Enter the User ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login button.
- It then takes the online users to the dashboard.
e-District Delhi Portal FAQs
When did this portal inaugurate in Delhi?
Are the services available in this portal also accessible offline?
How many documents are now given to be uploaded in this portal?
Who can avail of the services of the e-district Delhi Portal Online?