Find out how can you generate digital health id online, Step by Step guide to fill digital health id card registration form
On the eve of 74th Independence Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced his brainchild scheme “Digital Health ID Card Yojana.” The main objective of this scheme is to provide the medical facilities by providing to the unique health card to the people and to improve the healthcare infrastructure.
Recently,on 20th October in his latest speech,Prime Minister Narendra Modi has once again spoken about the Unique Digital Health ID Cards . Addressing the Covid Crisis in the country Prime Minister has made some remarkable comments about the Covid 19 vaccination.The Prime Minister further added that the Digital Health ID cards will play a crucial role in the distribution of Covid vaccines and to ensure the immunization of the citizens in the nation.
Under this scheme, the government’s objective is to integrate the medical history of an individual into a Unique Health ID Card. To avail PM Modi Health Card Scheme 2021, the citizens can visit the Official Portal of National Digital Health Mission and can register their Health ID Card. However, as of now, this scheme has started in the few Indian States & Union Territories.
Digital Health ID Card Yojana, PM Modi Launched Health ID Scheme
Here is the overview of the scheme :
|Sponsored Government||Central Government of India|
|Announced on||15th August 2021|
|Objective||To provide efficient health services to the people of the nation|
|NDHM Notification and Guidelines||Click Here|
Required Documents/Information of PM Modi Health Card ID Yojana
In order to apply, few things are required:
- Mobile Linked Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
Out of above two options you have to provide either one.
Apart from these, applicant have to provide basic information like Name, Address and other similar data.
Digital Health ID Card Apply, Online Registration Form 2021 @ndhm gov in
Let us have a look at the procedure to register online and the online application form for applying for Digital Health ID Card. This is for the person who wants to apply online for PM Modi Health ID Yojana 2021.
Here is the step by step process to apply online for Digital Health ID Card :
- First of all, visit the official website of National Digital Health Mission i.e. https://ndhm.gov.in/
- Now scroll down a little to the “Digital Systems” Section
- You will see “Health ID” Section there, Click on “Create Health ID”
- Clicking on that link takes you to another page, where you can see the “Create your Health ID Now” Button
- You need to Click on that button to proceed
- Now, you will be taken to yet another page, where you will be asked to Generate your health ID. This can be done via Giving Aadhaar Info or Simply by providing mobile number
Create Digital Health ID Using Aadhaar
- This is the first option. If you want to use your Aadhaar details for creating Health ID, click on the first option
Note : To be able to register for your health id card using Aadhaar, it is mandatory that your aadhaar is linked with your mobile number because OTP based verification will take place.
- When you click on this option, you will be asked to enter your aadhaar number
- After Entering ID, you need to click on “I Agree” & then click on “Submit”
- Now, you will be taken to another page and you will receive an OTP on Aadhaar registered mobile number
- On this new page, Enter the OTP received
- Then click on submit to proceed
- Now the online registration or application form will open up and you can apply for your unique digital health ID.
Generate Digital Health ID using Mobile Number
This is the option #2 for creating unique Health ID. You can register via providing mobile number and verifying it via OTP.
Here are the steps:
- On the same page, as mentioned above, Click on “Generate via Mobile”
- In the next page, Enter your mobile number in the space provided and click on “Submit”
- Then, you will be asked to enter the OTP received
- Now, you will be taken to Health ID card online registration page where you can apply for your unique Health ID Card under the “National Digital Health Mission” Scheme.
Facing Any Problem? Watch this Video:
Note: The Digital Health ID Card Registration has been started in Chandigarh & Other Union Territories like Laddakh, Puducherry, etc. In Chandigarh registration drive, around 4,000 People were successfully registered, and have received their Health Cards. Along with the Citizens, a few doctors have been registered on the Portal that provides much more efficient services to the citizens.
Quick Links :
Also Refer the Article : National Digital Health Mission 2021
This scheme is applicable for all states of India but currently functional in few Union Territories only:
State,Andaman and Nicobar (UT),Andhra Pradesh,Arunachal Pradesh,Assam,Bihar,Chandigarh (UT),Chhattisgarh,Dadra and Nagar Haveli (UT),Daman and Diu (UT),Delhi,Goa,Gujarat,Haryana,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu and Kashmir,Jharkhand,Karnataka,Kerala,Lakshadweep (UT),Madhya Pradesh,Maharashtra,Manipur,Meghalaya,Mizoram,Nagaland,Orissa,Puducherry (UT),Punjab,Rajasthan,Sikkim,Tamil Nadu,Tripura,Uttar Pradesh,Uttarakhand,West Bengal
PM Modi Health ID Card Scheme 2021 FAQ
What is the benefit of getting a PM Modi Digital Health ID Card?
PM Modi Digital Health ID Card is used to record all the health history of the Citizens through a unique Health Card ID.
What is the tentative date for Digital Health ID Card Service Scheme to applicable all over India?
This scheme is going to applicable all over India soon and it is going to cover all the Indian States and Union Territories.
Is it mandatory to register under Digital Health ID Yojana?
The citizens can register voluntarily to avail of this Digital Health ID Services.
Can the doctors register on the National Digital Health Mission 2021 Portal?
Yes, the doctors can register on the portal and can enter their details on the Digi Doctors Section.