Step by Step Guide to Apply on Delhi Job Fair Portal, Online Registration Form 2021 (Jobseekers) – Upcoming Rojgar Mela List @ jobfair.delhi.gov.in
The Chief Minister of Delhi, Mr. Aravind Kejriwal, has launched a Job Fair Portal for the job seekers of Delhi. The prime objective of this portal is to help the unemployed who are seeking jobs and job interviews. However, the portal is specially dedicated to the local people living in Delhi. For availing of the services of this portal, the interested job seekers can directly register themselves on the Job Fair Portal.
The aspirant job seekers can visit the jobfair.delhi.gov.in portal and apply for the jobs and latest job fairs.
Delhi Job Fair Portal
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Jobs in Delhi Job Fair Portal, Benefits, Online Registration Form 2021 for Job Seekers, and Upcoming Rojgar Mela List.
Benefits of the Delhi Job Fair Portal
Let us see the Delhi Job Fair Portal’s benefits launched by the Delhi CM, Mr. Aravaind Kejriwal.
- The job seekers can directly visit and register on the official portal.
- Through this portal, the applicants can upload and edit the details of their qualifications and employment.
- It saves the time of the job seekers in the job search.
- Moreover, it also helps employers to find the right candidates for the job.
- The job seekers have the facility to contact the recruiters directly on the phone.
- The job aspirants can apply for jobs suitable to their qualifications and skill set.
Delhi Job Seekers Online Registration Form 2021
Let us see the online process to apply for the Online Registration Form of Delhi Job Seekers.
- Click Here to get redirected to the Delhi Job Seekers Online Registration Form.
- It then redirects the online job seeker to the Registration Form below.
- Enter the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth of Candidate.
- Select/Enter Category, Gender, Marital Status, Religion, Identity Details, Identity Number, Mobile Number, Email, Address, Pin code, District, and State.
- Fill in the Qualification Section: Please Enter Highest Qualification to Lowest Qualification.
- Select the Qualification, Board/Institute/University, Year of Passing, % Marks, Specialisation, and Course Type.
- Under the Present Employment Details, Enter the Organization, Post Held, From and To Dates of Employment, Industry Type, and Salary Drawn.
- Select the Language, Skill Information, Experience, Disability Status, and Answer the Question: Are you an Ex-serviceman.
- Under the Physical Details Section, Enter/Select the Height, Eyesight, and Upload CV.
- Click on the Checkbox: Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Verify the Details and Click on the Submit Button.
- It then completes the application process successfully and generates an application number for future references.
How to Apply for Jobs on Delhi Job Fair Portal
Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply for jobs on Delhi Rojgar Portal. This process is for the applicants who wish to apply for the jobs and jobs fairs on the portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Delhi Job Fair Portal.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the option I want a Job on the following page.
- Enter the Mobile Number of the Applicant on the newly opened page.
- It sends an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Copy the OTP and Enter it in the respective field, as shown below.
- Click on the Verify Button on the same page.
- It then displays the complete list of the jobs on the new web page.
- Select District and Job Category.
- It then shows the relevant jobs based on the district you selected and the job category.
- Click on the View Job to see the complete details of the job.
- It then displays the complete details of the particular job, and the job seekers can avail themselves of the options Whatsaap, Call, and Apply buttons.
- Use any of the above options to contact the employer for your queries on the given job.
- However, the applicants can apply for as many jobs as possible based on the eligibility and qualification criteria.
Upcoming Rojgar Mela List Delhi
- The applicants can also get the information about the forthcoming Rojgar Mela list online on the official portal.
- For this, the applicants should keep checking the official portal for the latest announcements on the upcoming Fair Job List.
Delhi Job Fair Portal 2021 FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the Delhi Job Fair Portal Official Website?
The Delhi Job Fair Portal’s prime objective is to provide employment opportunities for job seekers in Delhi.
Can I view and apply for jobs and interviews other than Delhi?
No, the job seekers cannot view and apply for jobs other than Delhi.
I want to upload my resume on the portal. Can I upload it on the official portal of the Delhi Job Fair?
Yes, the applicant job seekers can upload their resume on the official portal at the registration time.
Do the applicants have the opportunity to keep an eye on the upcoming job fairs on the portal?
Yes, the applicants have an opportunity to view the upcoming job fairs on the official portal.