Admissions for General category Nursery students have started. However, the Delhi EWS/DG Nursery Admission for session 2021 is going to start very soon at edudel portal. In this article, we are covering all information regarding Delhi EWS Admission i.e. Eligibility Criteria, Starting & Last Date, Online Application Form etc. All interested parents who want the admission of their children under the EWS category (For Nursery Classes) are advised to read this complete article. Let’s Get started.
Note: Many websites are confusing EWS/DG Admissions information with non EWS/DG admission details. Be advised that the process for admission except the EWS/DG Category has already started. However, the Delhi EWS/DG Nursery Admission form for session 2021 is yet to be released. (As found on 7th Jan 2021). So, interested EWS/DG Category students need to wait for few more days to Apply online
Edudel Delhi EWS/DG Nursery Admission 2021
As directed by the government, private schools in Delhi are obliged to reserve 25% seats under the EWS reserved category. The online admission process for the same is expected to start this week. As per a recent news, Delhi EWS Admission notification for session 2021 is about to release anytime from now. Here is how this will work:
Department Finalizes the data of vacant seats >> Official Notification is released on Edudel portal >> Online Application submission process starts >> After the last date of online form filling, department releases the admission list (usually 1st, 2nd and 3rd lists) >> Selected students need to apply at the school where the child has been selected.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi
- Applicant should either fall into EWS (Economically Weaker Section) or DG(Disadvantaged Group) Category
Category Wise Required Documents:
EWS Category (Economically Weaker Section)
Only those student fall under this category whose family Income is Less than 1 Lakh.
- Birth Date Proof: Birth Certificate released by Municipal Corporation OR Document released by the hospital OR Any Document containing birth date released by Anganwadi School. If none of these documents is handy, Parents can submit a declaration containing child date of birth information.
- Address Proof: Domicile Certificate OR Ration Card (With Parents & Child Name) OR Electricity Bill OR Water Bill OR MTNL Bill OR Aadhaar Card OR Voter Card OR Passport. Any such document with the name of any of the parents or Child’s name is accepted.
- Income Certificate: Income certificate (Issued by revenue Officer),BPL Card, Food Security Card (PR Card)
DG Category (Disadvantaged Group)
- Birth Date Proof: Same as mentioned above (in EWS Category)
- Address Proof: Same as mentioned above (in EWS Category)
- SC/ST Category – Certificate issued by Delhi Government
- Special Need Children– Document released by Hospital
- Orphan/Transgender/Children Living with or Affected by HIV – Respective documents
Note: No income certificate is to be submitted by DG Category Students.
Delhi EWS/DG Nursery Admission 2021 | Edudel Online Application Form | How to Apply Online
Now, let’s find out, how to Fill in the online EWS/DG Nursery Admission form Online for Admission in Delhi’s Private schools under 25% reservation scheme :
- First of All, Navigate to the official portal of Directorate of Education, Delhi i.e. edudel.nic.in
- Now, Click on “EWS/DG Admissions & EWS/Freeship Admissions Section”
- This opens up a new page, which looks like this:
- Assuming, you are applying for the first time, click on the first link that says ” Registration for New User (Nursery/Pre-School to Class-1). This opens up the registration page
- Enter all the information correctly and finally, click on the “Register” button
- After successful registration, you will see the login credentials on the screen
- Now, Click on “Click here to Login” and enter the generated credentials to get logged in
- Once you are logged in, you will see your Dashboard, which looks like this:
- You will see 6 steps in different tabs, you will have to complete each section separately. Some information (that you provided during registration) will be already filled.
- You will have to fill in the accurate information in Step 1 which is “Details of the Applicant”
- The next steps are School Selection as per various distance range (From o-1 Km, 1-3 Km, 3-6 Km & Above 6 Kilometers). Choose your schools wisely in all of these sections
Note: Try to select schools with more number of seats first. Also, select as much as schools you can.
- After you have selected the schools of your choice for all given distances, you will reach at the final step i.e. Step no. 6 (Final Submission & Print). This section presents you with all the information that you have filled. At this point, you should carefully check, each and every piece of information that you have provided because you can make changes until this point only.
- If you think, all information is correct, you need to tick the consent information at the end of the page and click on “Final Submit”
- Once submitted, you will see the filled form on the next page. You are advised to take the print out for future references.
As you can see, this is the process to fill ews/dg nursery admission 2021 Delhi forms.
Edudel Delhi EWS/DG Nursery Admission Starting & Last Date 2021
The Official notification is expected to release very soon. Information regarding the dates will be available once this notification is released.
- Start Date of Delhi EWS/DG Category Nursery Admission – XX-Jan-2021
- Last Date of Delhi EWS/DG Category Nursery Admission – XX-Feb-2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Income certificate mandatory for EWS & DG Category Nursery student admission in Delhi?
The income proof is required only for EWS Category, DG Category students need not provide any income proof.
What if I Don’t have birth certificate or hospital document that states the Child’s birth date?
In such a case, parents can write an application stating the child’s name and date of birth. The entered information should be correct. if it is found that any incorrect information is given intentionally, you could get punished.
Can I Fill Delhi Nursery EWS/DG Admission application form myself?
Yes, you can! The only requirement is a Computer (Or Smartphone) and active internet connection along with basic internet handling & computer knowledge.
I have successfully applied. What now?
After successful application submission, you need to wait for the EWS/DG Admission list to be released. Once released, you can check if the name of your student is on the list or not.