Find out How to Check CSC Registration Status Online, CSC Application Status 2020
After the successful registration for the Common Service Centers (CSC) by the applicants, the next process involves checking the status of the application. The applicant who has applied for the CSC can check the status of his/her application directly online.
In this article, we give you the explanation of the step by step procedure of checking your CSC Application Status Online. Let us get started.
CSC Status |Check CSC Application/Registration Status Online
Let us have a look at the step by step procedure through which the applicant can check his CSC Application Status Online
How to Check CSC Registration Status Online
- Login to the Official Website of CSC e-Governance
- Click On the “Click Here” link in the Track Application Section as shown below
- It redirects the applicant to the “Check Application Status” page
- As shown above, the applicant should enter his/her Application Reference Number that was generated at the Time of Application Process. After entering the reference number, the applicant should enter the Captcha Code as shown above
- Then click the Submit Button
- It redirects the user to the below-given page
- Now the Applicant can see the above page. It consists of Application Reference ID and CSC ID and digital mail id .
- The applicant can observe the comment “Account has been created”
CSC Application Status 2020: Check Online
However, the applicant can go to his/her personal login page and fill the other mandatory details as shown below
- The applicant has to copy the CSC ID and Click on the Home Page
- To activate the account, Click on MY Account
- Enter the CSC ID and Captcha as shown below and click Submit
- The applicant now gets redirects to below web page for the final authentication through BioMetric
- After verifying his account, the Applicant can start using his CSC Account
Also Refer to the Article: CSC e-Governance Recruitment 2020-21
Help Desk :
Only for Non-VLE: 011-49754924
Only for VLE: 1800-121-3468
What is Application Reference Number ?
It is the reference number the applicant receives as an acknowledgement after the registration process
What is the CSC ID?
CSC ID is the Unique ID Number that gets generated after your CSC account has been successfully created
Can we Check Application Status Offline ?
According to the information from the sources, the applicants can do this process only in Online
Does the applicant need to pay anything for checking the CSC status Online?
No, the application status check doesn’t incur any charges