Maha COVID 19 Relief – Apply for Rs. 50,000 Ex Gratia Covid relief fund – Login @mahacovid19relief Portal & fill in the Online Registration Form 2021
The global pandemic has affected people all around the nation, and the worst-hit states like Maharashtra shared a lot of suffering. THE GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA ANNOUNCED the COVID 19 Relief fund for the families of people who were affected and died of the coronavirus disease. This scheme is set up under the Department of Disaster Management, and the Maharashtra government has decided to pay an ex-gratia sum of Rs. 50,000 to the family of people who died and suffered through the drastic and fatal effects of the pandemic.
MAHA COVID 19 Relief Fund Apply
Right after the fatal suffering of people in the state of Maharashtra, the government set up a scheme that will provide Rs 50,000 to the families of those deceased due to the dangerous coronavirus pandemic. This Maha COVID 19 Relief scheme will ensure that people receive the 50k compensation amount within 30 days of their application.
The COVID 19 Victims help scheme Maharashtra will not only provide some support to the families who have suffered a great loss but will also be an easy process since the government has established an online web portal with an easy application process.
Documents required for COVID 19 Relief Fund Application
Following are the documents required for registering and availing the Covid 19 relief Rs. 50k Assistance:
- The death certificate of the person who died of COVID-19 should be under the Birth and Death Registration Act, 1969.
- Copy of the Aadhar card of the deceased person.
- Copy of the Aadhar card of the applicant.
- The bank account number of the applicant is linked to Aadhar.
- Copy of RT-PCR report, RAT, CT Scan copy, or other medical documents.
- Medical certification of the cause of death.
- A copy of the canceled cheque of the applicant’s account.
Maha COVID 19 Relief Ex Gratia – Online Application, Registration Form 2021-22 Login, Status, List
People looking to avail of the maha covid relief fund benefit can visit the mahacovid19relief in Login. If you are not registered, you can go to the homepage and click on the mahacovid19relief in Registration.
- Visit the Official website and enter the mobile number for applicant number
- Then enter the OȚP to proceed
- Now, fill in the applicant details
Enter details properly and fill in the application form.
- After successful form filling, note down the application number for future references
How to Check Maharashtra Govt.s COVID Relief 50k Ex Gratia Application Status
After applying successfully, you can track the status of your application. To do so, follow these steps –
- Login at mahacovid19 relief. in the portal
- Then, click on the link that says “Application Status”
- Enter the asked details to check the status of your application
Check Beneficiary List of Successful Applicants COVID 19 Relief Scheme
You can also check the list of approved applications under this covid 19 relief ex gratia scheme. To check the list, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official website mahacovid19relief.in & Login to your account
- Then click on “Approved application” to view the list of successful applicants
MAHA COVID Relief Fund – Ex Gratia Guidelines, Notification
Here are the guidelines for the Ex-Gratia Assistance to next of kin of the Deceased by COVID-19, as provided by the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA):
- The ex-gratia payment will be issued to the deceased’s next of kin because of COVID-19. The cause of death should be certified as COVID-10 as per the guidelines issued by MOHFW and ICMR.
- Rs 50,000 (Fifty Thousand only) will be provided per deceased person, including people involved in relief operations or associated with preparedness activities if the cause of death is from coronavirus disease.
- The ex-gratia assistance will be provided to people from the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF).
- The District Disaster Management Authority (DOMA) will disburse the ex-gratia assistance to the deceased person’s family.
- To avail of the fund, the family has to submit their claims through a form issued by the State Authority and attach the specified documents, including a death certificate.
- Once the verification is done, the payment will be settled within 30 days of submitting the required documents.
Last Updated on December 8, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari