Step by Step Guide Co Win Official Website URL & Mobile App Download Link | Login, Register @ cowin.gov.in
Latest Update : According to the information sources, it has been notified that the Co Win Mobile App is still in the pre-launch stage. Moreover, don’t download any app that looks similar to the Co Win App because it has been mentioned that those apps lack credibility and not official from the government. We request you to please refrain yourself from downloading those apps.
We are already aware of the impact Covid has made in the country. The government has also done its best in bringing awareness about the Covid in various ways. In a recent initiation, the government has developed digital platforms like mobile applications and web portals regarding the corona vaccine delivery. Similarly, the Union Ministry of Health has developed an app named Covin App to track and monitor all the activities related to Covid Vaccination.
Interested citizens can visit the official portal cowin.gov.in and register on the Co Win official website.
Co Win Official Website URL & Mobile App
This article explains the online procedure to visit Co-Win Official Website, URL, Mobile App Download Link, Login, and Online registration on the official portal.
Official Website and URL of Co-Win App
- Let us see the Official Website and URL of the Co-Win Scheme launched by the Government of India.
- The government has launched the official website cowin.gov.in.
- The official website of Cowin is as shown below.
- On the Home Page of the Website, the applicants can observe the Login Page as shown.
- The registered users can enter the Mobile Numbers and Password, Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login.
- The users can visit the dashboard and avail of the Cowin Services.
How to Register Online on Covin App Web Portal
Let us see the procedure to register online on the recently launched Covin App by India’s Union Government.
- The Cowin app has five modules: Administrator Module, Registration Module, Vaccination Module, Beneficiary Acknowledgement Module, and Report Module.
- People who are not frontline or healthcare workers can register for getting the vaccine through the ‘Registration Module.’
- For registration, the applicants should provide their photo identity. The Covin App administrators will track the information provided by citizens using the ‘Administrator Module.’
- After the registration, administrators will be responsible for creating vaccination sessions. Then the respective vaccinators and managers will receive relevant notifications and alerts.
- The ‘Vaccination Module’ on the app will verify the beneficiary’s details and update their vaccination status.
- The ‘Beneficiary acknowledgment module’ will then send an SMS to beneficiaries and generate QR-based certificates.
- The ‘Report Module’ will prepare reports of the number of vaccination sessions conducted, the number of people who attended the sessions, the number of people who dropped out, and other related information.
Procedure to Download Co-Win Mobile App & Download Link
Let us see the online procedure to download the Co-Win Mobile App.
- The user should first visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- After downloading the application, the applicants should upload their photo identity documents for the self-registration process.
- Upload government photo identity or do an Aadhaar authentication.
- The authentication can happen in various ways, such as biometrics, OTP, or demographics.
- After getting registered, the applicant will get the date and time for vaccination.
- The system then sends a reminder SMS to reach the allotted date and time for vaccination.
Note: The mobile is in the pre-product stage, which cannot be accessed by people. There is no self-registration going on. Once launched, it will be available to download for free via the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Cowin App FAQ’s
What is the prime objective of launching the Cowin App by the union government of India?
The Union Ministry of Health has developed an app named Covin App to track and monitor all the activities related to Covid Vaccination.
Is the Cowin Mobile Application available on the playstore at present?
No, the Cowin App is still pre-launching and will be available soon on the Android and Apple Play stores.
Do the applicants have the facility to book their appointments online on the Cowin Portal for vaccination?
The applicants have the facility to book an appointment online on the Cowin Portal for the vaccination.
What is the role of the Administration Module with relevance to the Cowin App?
The Covin App administrators will track the information provided by citizens using the Administrator Module.