Step by Step Guide Co Win Official Website URL & Mobile App Download Link | Login, Register @ cowin.gov.in, Find out how to Access Official Co Win Mobile App & Website
Latest Update : The next phase of the COVID-19 vaccination drive for people above 60 years and those aged 45 and above with comorbidities will begin from March 1 and registration on the Co-WIN2.0 portal will open at 9 am on Monday.
We are already aware of the impact Covid has made in the country. The government has also done its best in bringing awareness about the Covid in various ways. In a recent initiation, the government has developed digital platforms like mobile applications and web portals regarding corona vaccine delivery. Similarly, the Union Ministry of Health has developed an app named Covin App to track and monitor all the activities related to Covid Vaccination.
Interested citizens can visit the official portal cowin.gov.in and register on the Co Win official website.
“Citizens will be able to register and book an appointment for vaccination, anytime and anywhere, using the Co-WIN 2.0 portal or through other IT applications such as Arogya Setu.”
- 1 Co Win 2.0 Official Website URL & Mobile App
- 1.1 Official Website and URL of Co-Win App (Direct Link)
- 1.2 How to Register Online on Covin App Web Portal
- 1.3 Procedure to Download Co-Win 2.0 Mobile App & Download Link
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.4.1 Cowin App FAQ’s
- 1.4.2 What is the prime objective of launching the Cowin App by the union government of India?
- 1.4.3 Is the Cowin Mobile Application available on the playstore at present?
- 1.4.4 Do the applicants have the facility to book their appointments online on the Cowin Portal for vaccination?
- 1.4.5 What is the role of the Administration Module with relevance to the Cowin App?
Co Win 2.0 Official Website URL & Mobile App
This article explains the online procedure to visit Co-Win Official Website, URL, Mobile App Download Link, Login, and Online registration on the official portal.
Official Website and URL of Co-Win App (Direct Link)
- Let us see the Official Website and URL of the Co-Win Scheme launched by the Government of India.
- The government has launched the official website cowin.gov.in.
- The official website of Cowin is as shown below.
- On the Home Page of the Website, the applicants can observe the Login Page as shown.
- The registered users can enter the Mobile Numbers and Password, Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login.
- The users can visit the dashboard and avail of the Cowin Services.
How to Register Online on Covin App Web Portal
Let us see the procedure to register online on the recently launched Covin App by India’s Union Government.
- Visit the Official Portal of www.cowin.gov.in.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Scroll Down the Home Page and Click on the Register Yourself Link.
- Select the Current Location of you on the following page and click on the Register Yourself on same page.
- It then redirects the online user to the Web Page Below.
- Enter the Mobile Number and click on the Get OTP, as shown below.
- Enter the OTP Generated to your Mobile Number and Click on the Verify OTP as shown above.
- Now, Enter all the details of you for Covid 2.0 Vaccination Drive.
- It then sends the acknowledgement number that you should show at the time of Vaccination.
Procedure to Download Co-Win 2.0 Mobile App & Download Link
UPDATE – Co Win 2.0 App is now available to Download at App Stores.
Let us see the online procedure to download the Co-Win Mobile App.
- The user should first visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- After downloading the application, the applicants should upload their photo identity documents for the self-registration process.
- Upload government photo identity or do an Aadhaar authentication.
- The authentication can happen in various ways, such as biometrics, OTP, or demographics.
- After getting registered, the applicant will get the date and time for vaccination.
- The system then sends a reminder SMS to reach the allotted date and time for vaccination.
- Visit Google Play Store
- Search for “Co Win”
- Look for App with Name “Co-WIN (Winning Over COVID-19) App”
- Click on “Download” to download the App on your Android phone
Note : Co Win app for iOS will be launched Shortly.
Cowin App FAQ’s
What is the prime objective of launching the Cowin App by the union government of India?
The Union Ministry of Health has developed an app named Covin App to track and monitor all the activities related to Covid Vaccination.
Is the Cowin Mobile Application available on the playstore at present?
No, the Cowin App is still pre-launching and will be available soon on the Android and Apple Play stores.
Do the applicants have the facility to book their appointments online on the Cowin Portal for vaccination?
The applicants have the facility to book an appointment online on the Cowin Portal for the vaccination.
What is the role of the Administration Module with relevance to the Cowin App?
The Covin App administrators will track the information provided by citizens using the Administrator Module.