Step by Step Guide to Check LIC Policy Status Online and Offline, Use Policy Number for New Users & Registered Users, Zone Wise Customer Care Numbers
The busy and hectic work schedules now-a-days has made the LIC Policy Holders overlook checking the status of the LIC Policy. It happens so because the people are busy in their daily routines and hardly find time to visit the LIC Office or the concerned executive. If you are one of those persons who have not been checking the policy status, then LIC has a piece of good news for you. It has launched both online and offline status checking services to its customers to check the policy status. Moreover, it has also released a list of customer care numbers zone-wise for the policyholders to inquire about their policy status on the phone.
The interested applicants can visit th official portal of LIC and start checking their Policy Status Online and Offline.
Check LIC Policy Status Online and Offline
This article explains the online procedure to check the LIC Policy both online and offline, using their policy number for both the New and Registered Users Online on the portal.
How to Check LIC Policy Status Online for a New User @ licindia.in
Let us see the online procedure to check the LIC Policy Status Online for a New User, as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of LIC India.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the enroll for e-services on the following page.
- Being a first-time user, the applicant should complete the online registration form and create a user name and password.
- The system then sends a confirmation email to the registered mail id.
- Click on the Activation Link that has been sent to your registered mail id.
- It then links the policy to your account.
- The online applicant should enter the particulars of their policy, such as the policy number, premium amount, date of birth, etc., on the newly opened page.
- Verify all the details, and then click on the Submit Button.
How to Check LIC Policy Status Online for a Registered User @ licindia.in
Let us look at the online procedure to check the LIC Policy Status Online for a Registered User, as shown below.
- Visit the Official Website of LIC India.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Customer Services under the Online Services.
- It takes the online applicant to the Login Page.
- Click on the Registered User.
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, and Password.
- Click on the Singin Button.
- Select the View Enrolled Policies option from the multiple options.
- It displays all the policies the applicant has been enrolled in.
- Now, the applicant should click on the concerned policy number to track the status and other details regarding his/her policy.
Procedure to Check LIC Policy Status Offline
Let us see the offline procedure to track the policy status offline. This process can be done quickly without getting logged into any official portal of the LIC. This status checking can be done again in two ways: Via SMS and Calling Customer Care.
Check LIC Policy Status Via SMS :
- The applicant should type ASKLIC followed by the Policy Number and should send it to 56767877 or 9222492224 from their registered mobile number.
- After that, the applicant can get the status of their policy via SMS.
- Let us find out the list of the SMS Codes for the reference of the applicants.
|Installment Premium||ASKLIC PREMIUM|
|Bonus Amount||ASKLIC BONUS|
|Revival Amount||ASKLIC REVIVIAL|
|Available Loan Amount||ASKLIC LOAN|
|Nomination Specifics||ASKLIC NOM|
|IPP Policy Status||ASKLIC STAT|
|Verify Existing Certificate Due||ASKLIC ECDUE|
|Check Last Annuity Release Date||ASKLIC ANNPD|
|Check the Annuity Amount||ASKLIC AMOUNT|
|To get Cheque Return Information||ASKLIC CHQRET|
Check LIC Policy Status Via IVRS :
- The applicants can get instant updates about the LIC Policies through LIC’s IVRS Services.
- These IVRS Services are available to customers round the clock on all days.
- Please do remember that you should keep your policy number handy while interacting with the IVRS.
- The applicants can also contact the helpline number numbers.
- For MTNL and BSNL, the candidates should dial 12151.
- Other Land Line and Mobile Users: the candidates should dial City Code followed by 12151.
LIC Call Center at 022 6827 6827
Check LIC Policy Status Online and Offline FAQ’s
What is the significant benefit of availing of the LIC Policy Status Online and Offline?
The main benefit of availing of th LIC Policy Status Online and Offline mode is that the policyholders can check their policy status hassle-free without visiting the LIC Office.
Can I avail of the LIC Policy Status through IVRS and SMS?
Yes, the applicants should avail of the LIC Policy Status through IVRS and SMS.
Is the policy number of LIC mandatory to track the status of the LIC Policy?
The Policy Number is mandatory detail to track the status of the LIC Policy.
Is it mandatory to create LIC Account to avail of the policy status checking services?
Yes, it is mandatory to create LIC Account to avail of the Policy Status Checking Services.