Check Chandigarh chd College Admission 2020-21 Online (Arts, Science, BA, Commerce etc.) @dhe.chd.gov.in
The students who are seeking admissions for DHE Chandigarh Government and Private Colleges can now start applying their admissions through Online on the Chandigarh Admsissions portal. The students can register their admissions into different courses like BA, B. Com, BSc, Commerce, etc. According to the latest sources, the Chandigarh DHE Board is planning to take the admissions for BA Course online this year.
Chandigarh chd Online Admissions 2020-21
In this following article, we give you a detailed explanation about the online admission procedure for enrolling admissions in Chandigarh chd college into Arts, Science and Commerce streams.
The online admission process starts from 27th July, 2020 Monday. Besides, the below mentioned are the important dates with regard to the admission process.
|Last Date of Application Submission for all centralized courses||03rd August 2020 (Monday)|
|Displaying the Students List||05th August 2020 (Wednesday)|
|Reporting of discrepancies||07th August 2020 (Friday)|
|Eligible Applicants List||08th August 2020 (Saturday)|
|Students College Allotment List||13th August 2020 (Thrusday)|
List of Private and Government colleges managed by DHE Chanidgarh chd
Government Colleges List:
- Post Graduate Government College, Sector 11, Chandigarh
- Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 11, Chandigarh
- Regional Institute of English, Sector 32, Chandigarh
- Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 42, Chandigarh
- Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 46, Chandigarh
- Government College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector 50 Chandigarh
Private Colleges List :
- DAV College, Sector 10, Chandigarh
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Guru Gobind Singh College for Women, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D College, Sector 32, Chanidgarh
- Mehr Chand Mahajan DAV College for Women, Sector 36, Chanidgarh
- Dev College for Women, Sector 45, Chandigarh chd
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Chandigarh chd College Online Admissions
Let us see the eligibility criteria for seeking admissions into DHE Chandigarh chd Colleges
The student should clear his HSC exam from a recognized university or a board
Documents Required for Online Admission Process
Let us have a look on the list of digital documents required for the online admission process below
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth
- 10 +2 Consolidate Mark list
- Migration Certificate /Inter University Migration Certification
- Certificate of Caste, Sports, Disability, Freedom Fighter’s Ward, Single Girl Child etc.
- Conduct Certificate from the last attended institution or from a gazetted officer in case of private candidates
- University Board /DMC of the lower examinations
Important Guidelines for DHE Chandigarh chd Online Admissions
- The students have to read all the instructions thoroughly before filling the admission forms
- The list of discrepancies will be displayed in the DHE official portal by 13th August 2020 (Thursday) by 05:00 PM. The applicant must clear if any discrepancy found by 16th August 2020 01:00 PM at the college level through login at the official portal
- Once, after the seat is allotted to the student, he will receive the message to his/her registered mobile number regarding the fee deposit.
- The applicant can deposit fee through online at the official website within 24 hours of grace period (if the applicant is seeking for admission in government college).
- If the students failed to pay the fee within 24 hours, his/her admission will get cancelled
NOTE: If the applicant is seeking for admission into Private aided college, he/she must visit the college website regarding the fee payment.
- If in case the student has not paid fee or he could not take the admission, then he/she has the chance to apply for the 2nd online centralized admission schedule. But, the student should register his/her willingness by 20th August 2020 on or before 02:00 PM through their respective login on the official website.
NOTE: Remember, only upward mobility in the selection of colleges is allowed. Once, after the submission of preferences, the students is not allowed to change his preferences.
Instruction for 2nd Online Centralized Admission Schedule
- Details of the course wise vacant seats will be displayed in the official portal by 21st August 2020
- The list of verified applicants and the list of discrepancies will be displayed on the website by 23rd August 2020. Besides, they display the seats that remain vacant after the 1st Centralized Counselling.
- If any discrepancies found, the student should clear them on or before 24th August 2020 by 04:00 PM at Official Portal
- Once the seat is confirmed the applicant receives an acknowledgement to his registered mobile number through an SMS. The student should deposit the fee within 24 Hours after receiving the message. If the student fails to pay the fee his/her admission gets cancelled.
- If the student opts for government college, he/she should visit the official website. If it is private aided college the student should visit the college website for payment of fee.
DHE Chandigarh chd UG Courses Admission Application Procedure @dhe.chd.gov.in
- Login at the DHE Official Website to start the admission process
- Click on the link e-प्रवेश (2020-21) on the home page
- It displays the below given below web page as shown below
- Click on the sign in button, then it displays the below given from as shown below
- Click on the Register to get registered as a new user
- After entering the details, it successfully registered the account and generated the User Name and Password
- Now, Click Go To Login Button as shown in the bottom of the form. It displays the Login Form where you should enter Username and Password generated as above
- You can see the above web page that displays your account as shown
- Now Click on the Pay Registration Fee Button
- It shows the below page that shows registration fee of Rs 70. Pay Rs 70 to proceed with the further process of filling an application
- Click on the Go to Payment button as shown above, then it redirects to the payment gateway as shown below
- Payment verification will take up to 24 hours of time, then the applicant can click on the Payment verification button to check his/her payment status
- You can change the password whenever you want and keep it safe for future references
NOTE: The Student can proceed to the next level of applying for courses only after the payment of registration fee
Login to Apply Courses Online @ dhd.chd.gov.in
- After the successful payment of Registration Fee, the student applicant should log in to the DHE Official Portal
- Click On the Application Form, which shows two options as shown
- It asks to select Degree or Professional Colleges
- Select the option Degree Colleges
- It displays the list of Private and Government Degree Colleges
- Now the applicants have to select either of the options from the New Student or Old Student
- The applicants applying for the first year courses should select the option New Student
NOTE: The Applicants seeking admissions in B.A 1st Year in privately managed aided colleges no need to fill the form at www.dhd.chd.gov.in. They can fill the form on the respective college websites
- Now the candidate can select the Centralized and Non Centralized Counselling Options
- Out of the listed courses, the student has to select the course of his/her choice
- Read the rules and regulations before starting the application process
- Then it redirects the applicant to a new page where the applicant can see application form
After redirecting to the online application form the student can start filling online application form
- The application form is divided into different columns and the student has to fill it accordingly
- For Centralized Admission the students have to mark the preferences of his college accordingly. Once, after submitting the student is not allowed to change his/her preferences
- In the other section the student has fill the details of his/her mother and father in the application form . However, the students are not forced to mention their Parents name and no student admission is denied on these grounds
- The applicant has to tick mark his category if he falls under reserved category. He/she also need to produce those certificates on demand
- Now the Applicant should enter his Mobile Number (Whatsapp) and Email ID that has registered under his name
- The application form is also provided with Hostel Accommodation Option. He should select the Yes or No based on his choice.
- The applicant should fill other mandatory details like Bank Details with IFSC Code,Vote ID Number and Aadhar Number Code, Vote
- The student should also mention the full name of the education board, which he/she has passed out from
- Before submitting the form, the student should note down the application number for future reference
- In the end the student and the parent /guardian’s digital signature is mandatory
- Now the section the students have to upload their certificates (Refer the Documents Required Section in this article)
- Besides the applicants should upload the Scanned Passport Size Photo of the Applicant, Scanned Signature of the student along with Parent/Guradina’s signature.
- Remember, the size of the scanned photographs and digital signature should not exceed 50 KB
- Please go through all the information given in the application is correct and submit the application form
- In the subsequent steps the applications received will be scrutinized and the seats are allotted according to the eligibility of the candidates
- Later the students receive the SMS regarding the seat allotment and the students should pay the fee within 24 hours without fail. If they fail to pay or could get admission they have to log in at the official portal for applying again at the second round of counselling
NOTE: The student will receive a message if any discrepancies found during the scrutiny of applications. He/she must acknowledge with corrections within the given timeline or else the admission will get cancelled
Quick Links :
Help Line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we apply to the DHE Chandigarh chd admissions Offline?
No, you can apply to the admission only through Online
Can We apply admission to any college in Chandigarh?
No, there are some listed colleges of the DHE Chandigarh University and one can apply only to those colleges for admission
What is the application fee for filling application form online?
The applicant should pay Rs.70 for filling the application form
How to pay the college fee after seat allotment?
For government aided colleges the applicants can pay on the official website and for private colleges the applicants should pay fee on the respective websites of those allotted colleges