Step by Step Guide to Download Charter App, Delhi DTC/DIMTS Online E-Ticket Booking
The Transport Department of Delhi has launched the Charter App (चार्टर ऐप), called Contactless Ticket booking, to book tickets online in Delhi. The passengers can book the tickets online using the Smartphone. This Charter App main motive is to enable the Delhi Citizens to follow social distancing by booking the tickets online. Moreover, this move will also allow passengers to have less interaction with the passengers. It has also been announced that the online ticketing will be closing soon.
Interested citizens can download the Charter App and avail themselves of the various services of the app.
(चार्टर ऐप) Charter App Download
This article explains the online procedure to download the Charter App, App Features, Delhi DTC/DIMTS Online Tickets, and Process of E-Ticket Booking Online.
Features of Charter Mobile App
Let us look at the key features of the Chartr Mobile App that has recently launched in Delhi.
- Through this app, passengers can book tickets using their Smart Phones.
- The Charter App reduces the interaction between the conductor and passengers.
- Charter App will encourage and boosts the contactless payments.
- The app Auto detects the closest bus stops and metro stations near you.
- Charter App will soon avail of the Hindi Language settings on the app.
- The passengers can choose to book with two options: Book Tickets by Fare and Book Tickets by Destination.
Step by Step Guide to Download Charter Mobile App
Let us see the online procedure to download the Charter Mobile App online in the Google Play Store.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Mobile.
- Enter Chartr Mobile App in the search box.
- It then displays the Chartr E-Ticketing App in the search results.
- Click on the Install Button on the same page.
- It then installs and downloads the Chartr App on your mobile.
- The applicants can then open the downloaded app on the mobile and avail of the Charter E-Ticketing Services.
How to Book Delhi DTC/DIMTS Tickets Online
The interested passengers of Delhi can book the Delhi DTC/DIMTS tickets by any of the two methods below.
Book Tickets by Fare :
Let us see the process of booking the Delhi DTC/DIMTS tickets by choosing the Book Tickets by Fare.
- The user should scan the QR code present in the bus using the Chartr app.
- The user should select the fare.
- After choosing the amount, the passengers should pay the fare amount.
- After the successful payment, the citizens receive the ticket for their destination.
Book Tickets by Destination :
Let us see the process of booking the Delhi DTC/DIMTS tickets by choosing the Book Tickets by Destination.
- The user should select the route, source and destination.
- The passenger should scan the QR Code Present on the bus.
- The system then calculates the fare and displays it to the user.
- User should pay the fare amount.
- After the successful transaction, the user receives the ticket for their destination.
(चार्टर ऐप) Charter App Download FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the Charter App launched by the Delhi Transport Corporation?
The Charter Mobile App’s main objective is to reduce the physical interaction between the Passengers and Conductor through Contactless payments.
What are two modes in which the commuter can book the ticket using the Charter Mobile App?
The passengers can choose between the by destination and by fare for booking e-tickets on the Delhi Charter App.
Who are eligible for availing of the Charter Mobile Services launched by the Delhi Transport Department?
All the commuters of Delhi City are eligible for availing of the Charter E-Ticketing App services launched by the Delhi Transport Corporation.
Is it safe to use the Delhi Charter Mobile App for booking tickets online on the bus?
Yes, it is safe to use the Delhi Charter Mobile App to book tickets as it was the initiation from the government’s end.