Download the Chartr Mobile application to book Bus, Metro & Train tickets in Delhi easily. This App lets you quickly get digital DTC and DIMTS tickets on your phone.
The Transport Department of Delhi has launched the Charter App (चार्टर ऐप), called Contactless Ticket booking, to book tickets online in Delhi. The passengers can book the tickets online using their Smartphones. This Charter App main motive is to enable Delhi Citizens to follow social distancing by booking tickets online. Moreover, this move will allow passengers to interact less with the passengers. It has also been announced that online ticketing will be closing soon.
Interested citizens can download the Charter App and avail themselves of the various services of the app.
Chartr App for Bus, Train, and Metro Ticket Booking
This article explains the online procedure to download the Charter App, App Features, Delhi DTC/DIMTS Online Tickets, and the Process of E-Ticket Booking Online.
Features of Chartr Ticket Booking Mobile App
Let us look at the key features of the Chartr Mobile App that has recently launched in Delhi.
- Through this app, passengers can book tickets using their Smart Phones.
- The Charter App reduces the interaction between the conductor and passengers.
- Charter App will encourage and boosts contactless payments.
- The app Auto detects the closest bus stops and metro stations near you.
- Charter App will soon avail of the Hindi Language settings on the app.
- The passengers can book with two options: Book Tickets by Fare and Book Tickets by Destination.
How to Download Chartr Digital Tickets App
Let us see the online procedure to download the Charter Mobile App online in the Google Play Store.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Mobile.
- Enter Chartr Mobile App in the search box.
- It then displays the Chartr E-Ticketing App in the search results.
- Click on the Install Button on the same page.
- It then installs and downloads the Chartr App on your mobile.
- The applicants can then open the downloaded app on their mobile and avail of the Charter E-Ticketing Services.
How to Book Delhi DTC/DIMTS Tickets Online
Interested passengers of Delhi can book the Delhi DTC/DIMTS tickets by any of the two methods below.
Book Tickets by Fare :
Let us see the process of booking the Delhi DTC/DIMTS tickets by choosing the Book Tickets by Fare.
- The user should scan the QR code present in the bus using the Chartr app.
- The user should select the fare.
- After choosing the amount, the passengers should pay the fare amount.
- After the successful payment, the citizens receive the ticket for their destination.
Book Tickets by Destination :
Let us see the process of booking the Delhi DTC/DIMTS tickets by choosing the Book Tickets by Destination.
- The user should select the route, source and destination.
- The passenger should scan the QR Code Present on the bus.
- The system then calculates the fare and displays it to the user.
- The user should pay the fare amount.
- After the successful transaction, the user receives the ticket for their destination.
(चार्टर ऐप) Charter App Download FAQs
What is the main objective of the Charter App launched by the Delhi Transport Corporation?
What are two modes in which the commuter can book the ticket using the Charter Mobile App?
Who are eligible for availing of the Charter Mobile Services launched by the Delhi Transport Department?
Is it safe to use the Delhi Charter Mobile App for booking tickets online on the bus?
Last Updated on December 7, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari