The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has launched another initiative called CBSE E Pariksha Portal. Through this digital initiative, the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 students can access all the CBSE Examination information. The information includes Practical and Theory Papers, Datesheets, Exam Centers, etc. It is good news for the students who want to hear the latest announcements from CBSE. Moreover, the students have access to the E Pariksha Portal through school affiliation or their Roll Number as User Name to Login into the portal.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal CBSE E Pareeksha Portal and access all the exam-related information related to the CBSE Board.
CBSE E Pariksha Portal
This article explains the online procedure to explain to Login and Register on the CBSE E-Pariksha Portal 2021 and the List of Services available for students.
e-Pariksha Portal List of Available Services to Students
Let us see the list of available services to the students on the CBSE E Pariksha Portal launched by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- It is a one-stop platform for CBSE students to avail of all the exam-related information for students.
- The students can know about the Test Changes or Practical Test Centers.
- The class 12th students can know about the Internal Grades of Students.
- Candidates can visit the internal grade load or practical data of students in class 10.
- Students can also check the list of the roll numbers of candidates appearing for the exam.
- It also helps the teachers to upload the internal and external marks online on the portal.
How to Register on CBSE E Pariksha Portal @ cbse.gov.in/newsite/reg2021
Let us see the step-by-step guide to Login and Register Online on the CBSE E Pariksha Portal.
- Visit the official portal of E Pariksha Online.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page below.
- The students can click on the services they wish to avail themselves of on the portal as shown on the home page.
- For example, if a student clicks on the Change of Examination/Practical Center, it then redirects the candidate to the following page.
- The students should enter their User ID and Password on the newly opened page given to them by the school authorities.
Procedure to Login on the CBSE E Pariksha Portal
- After entering the User Name and Password, the should enter the security.
- Click on the Login Button.
- The students can also avail themselves of the other services on the home page by following the similar procedure online.
Note: Please consult your concerned school administration to collect the User Name and Password for Login on CBSE E Pariksha Portal.