In the latest announcement, Indian Air Force has announced that it is going to conduct the recruitment rally for the various posts in the Air Force. Under this recruitment, positions such as Group X and Group Y are going to be filled in the recruitment rally from 10th December 2021. Moreover, the IAF has started the registrations on 27th November 2021 and ends on 28th November 2021.
The candidates who have applied for the IAF Recruitment Rally can appear from 10th December 2021 to 19th December 2021. The vacancies are for Group X trades (except education instructor) and Group Y trades (except Auto Tech, IAF(P), IAF(S) & Musician Trades) at Delhi, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh (UP), Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh (MP), Tamil Nadu (TN) and UT of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
airmenselection cdac 2021
This article explains the procedure to apply online for airmen selection cdac 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Online Recruitment Rally on the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Airmen Selection Online 2021
Let us see the eligibility criteria to get qualified for the Airmen Selection 2021.
For Group’ X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade)
- The candidates should pass Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. (OR)
- Three-year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics / Automobile /Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology /Information Technology) from a government recognized Polytechnic Institute with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in a diploma or intermediate /matriculation if English is not a subject in diploma.
For Group’ Y’ Trades (Except Auto Tech, IAF (P), IAF(S) & Musician Trades)
- The candidates should complete Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination (OR)
- The candidates should pass two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in a vocational course or Intermediate/Matriculation (if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
- For Group’ Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade – Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination.
- The candidates should born in between 17th January 2000 and 30th December 2003.
[airmenselection.cdac.in] Apply Online for airmen selection cdac 2021
- As discussed, the online registrations took place between 27th November and 28th December.
- The candidates who have finished their registrations can participate in the recruitment rally from 10th December to 19th December 2021.
View IAF Recruitment Rally Details Online
Let us find out the complete details about the IAF Recruitment details such as Location, Trade, IAF Online Application Link and the Exam Date.
|Location||Trade||Online Application Link||Exam Date|
|All districts of UT of Delhi and state of Uttarakhand ||X||Indian Air Force Airmen Online Application Link||10 December 2021 to 19 December 2021 |
|All districts of state of MP||Y||Indian Air Force Airmen Online Application Link||10 December 2021 to 19 December 2021 |
|All districts of state of UP||X||Indian Air Force Airmen Online Application Link||10 December 2021 to 19 December 2021 |
| All districts of Jharkhand||Y||Indian Air Force Airmen Online Application Link||10 December 2021 to 19 December 2021 |
Airmen Selection CDAC Selection Procedure
Let us see the selection procedure that an applicant should fulfil to get selected for the Group X and Group Y Positions.
- The candidates should pass the Physical Fitness Test that consists of 1.6 Kilometres be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates should also complete push-ups, sit-ups and squats in the selection procedure.
- The eligible applicants have to attend the written test on the same day after the Physical Fitness Test. The objective written is conducted in both Hindi and English Languages.
- The pattern of the written test is based on the subjects Maths, Physics and English as per the 10+2 CBSE Syllabus.
- The candidates should attempt the Adaptability Test-1. The candidates who pass the written test shall undertake adaptability test-1 on the same day. The objective of this test is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in IAF.
- The candidates should attempt the Adaptability Test-2. The candidates who pass the adaptability test-1 can attend the adaptability test-2 as per policy in vogue. Moreover, the Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and can adjust to the military way of life.
IAF Recruitment Rally 2021 FAQ’s
What is the last date for the airmenship cdac recruitment rally ?
The last date for the recruitment rally of airmenship cdac is 19th December 2021.
Is the medical test mandatory for the IAF Recruitment Exam 2021?
Yes. The medical test is mandatory for getting eligible for the IAF Recruitment Exam 2021.
What are the positions that are going to fill under this recruitment rally 2021?
The recruitment rally is going to fill Group X and Group Y positions.
Are the registrations still live for the airmen selection apply online on the portal?
No, the registrations are closed on 28th November 2021 at 5:00 PM. The registered candidates can participate in the recruitment drive which starts from 10th December.