gujarat acpc registration has already started. Interested candidates must get registered before the last date. This article shares the process of ACPC Gujarat common registration 2021.
According to a survey made in 2019, a gross number of 3.66 crores to 3.74 crore students enrolled for college education in India. Out of these, 11 lakh students were from Gujarat alone.
It’s a lesser-known fact that several students in Gujarat belong to rural areas and poor families. And for decades they were exploited financially by colleges and institutions, who charged them hefty fees.
It was only in the year 2008 that ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses), a committee was formed to govern and regulate the admission process for admission in professional degree courses. The main purpose of ACPC was to focus on the fact that the counseling of students was carried out fairly and transparently. And that the admissions in colleges were conducted fairly on the basis of Merit.
Every year ACPC opens its web portal to allow thousands of students to apply. And the portal for 2021 is open, visit the official website to apply & complete the acpc Gujarat common registration.
ACPC Registration 2021 Gujarat
- Log on to the website which looks something like this:
- Here since you’re a new student applying for the first time, you’re supposed to click on the New Candidate Registration button.
- It will lead you to a registration page:
- The first step on this page is to agree to these condition and proceed.
- The next thing you’ll encounter is a form like above, here you’re to fill in your details as per demand.
- After creating the User ID and password in the previous step, the candidates are to return to the main Log-in page where they have to fill in the credentials and Log in.
DO READ :
Gujarat ACPC Registration, Candidate Login, Counselling Apply
- Once you have logged in to your dashboard you’ll be asked to select your requisite course:
- When you click on the proceed option you’ll be shown a photo like this:
This means that you have to fill in the details in each of the above-mentioned categories.
- The first of the lot is the application form which can be distinguished into 2 categories:
- Personal information: This section asks candidates some of their mundane details. However, one of the most noticeable detail asked in this section is about the category the candidate belongs to. And they should fill this part with real precision and mind.
- Sub-category details and other information: This section is all about your family’s detail. What kind of jobs do they hold and how much income do they make. While filling this section you’ll have to be absolutely true to the details as if you mention that you’re family income is less than 8 lakh, to avail yourself certain discounts, then you’ll also require to prove it by suitable documentation.
- Next is qualification details:
- Candidates are to fill in these details with real care as sometimes mistakes in marks lead to rejection of the application.
- Once done with filling in the exam details the students are supposed to upload the requisite documents such as Photograph, Marksheet/Certificate, and Date of Birth Certificate:
- While uploading, the candidates are supposed to make sure of not exceeding the size limit. For Photograph it is 10 to 100kb, Marksheet/Certificate 10 to 200Kb, and the same for Birth Certificate. Once done, the candidates are supposed to press Submit and Preview.
- Upon reviewing your application you’re to look out for any potential mistake. If there are any then you’re to correct them and then save the application.
- The next step is to pay your fees which will be around 300 and you’ll get the option of paying it through debit or credit card and Netbanking. When you’re done, the date for your counseling round. Also, your document’s verification is still pending so you’ll have to watch out for an email that will ask you to resolve the issue. The verification won’t go through until you have resolved the issue.
So this is how you can apply for any professional course that is available on the ACPC portal. It is an amazing initiative by the government for monitoring as well as making sure that no student ever has to face difficulties while applying for a college.