Step by Step Guide to Register Online on Aaple Sarkar Portal, Login Procedure & Status Check firstname.lastname@example.org
The State Government of Maharashtra has initiated a portal called Aaple Sarkar Portal in the state. The objective of this portal is to provide information to the citizens about the Right to Public Services those are available under the Right to Public Services Act. The portal acts as a bridge between the people and the government, which allows them to apply for available services online. Moreover, the citizens have every right to file a complaint or register their grievances in case of denial of services on the portal.
The interested citizens of the state can register and Login online on the aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in portal to avail of the any listed services on the portal.
Aaple Sarkar Portal
This article explains the online procedure to do online registration on the portal, Login procedure and to check the status on the portal.
[aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in] New User Registration Procedure Online
Let us see the online procedure to register as a new user on the aaplesarkar portal online. This procedure is for the citizens of Maharastra who wish to know the information about government services.
- Visit the Official Portal of Aaple Sarkar.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- On the Same Page, Click on the New User Register Here Link.
- It then redirects the candidate to the below page.
- Click on any of the options, as shown below, to create your profile on the portal. It creates the user name and password to Login on the portal.
- The online applicants can also create their profile through OTP Verification.
- Please fill the information to create User Name and Password through detail profile using OTP verification on your mobile number.
- In the Applicant Details Section, Enter Salutation, Full Name in English and Marathi, Father’s Salutation, and Father’s Full Name in English and Marathi.
- Enter Date of Birth, Age, Gender and Occupation.
- In the Applicant’s Address Section, Enter the Address in English and Marathi, Street, Section, Building and Landmark details in English and Marathi.
- Select District, Village, Taluka and Enter the Pin Code.
- In the Mobile Number and User Verification Section, Enter Mobile Number, OTP, PAN Number and UID Number.
- Enter the User Name, Email ID, Password and Confirm Password.
- In the Upload Photograph Section, Please upload your scanned photograph by following the instructions given the same page to upload the photograph.
- In the Proof of Identity Section, Upload any one of the documents mentioned in the section.
- In the Proof of Address Section, Upload any one of the documents of address proofs mentioned in the section.
- Click on the Declaration Check Box accepting the terms and conditions.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register Button.
Aaple Sarkar Portal Login Procedure
- Go back to the Home Page and Enter your User Name and Password that you have created at the time of the registration.
- It then opens up the user dashboard, as shown below on the screen.
- After the applicant login with User Name & Password, the user can see the department on the left side.
- The users can find the departments like Agriculture, Home Department, Industries Energy and Labour Department.
- The department user will get the list of services of the respective department for an application.
- You can also search for the desired service by entering the name of the service in the search box.
How to Track Application Status Online
Let us see the procedure to track the application status online on the aaple sarkar portal.
- Go the Home Page of the Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Track Your Application button.
- Select the Department, Service, and Enter your Application ID.
- Click on the Go Button.
- It then displays the application status of the selected service.
24 X 7 Citizen Call Center: 1800 120 8040 (Toll-Free)
Aaple Sarkar Portal FAQ’s
What is the prime objective of the aaple sarkar portal of Maharashtra government?
The objective behind launching the aaple sarkar portal is to help the citizens to avail of the information on the government services of Maharashtra.
Can I contact the customer support desk in case of queries and complaints regarding the aaple sarkar portal?
The customers can contact the toll-free number 1800 120 8040 in case of any queries regarding the services on the portal.
How to track my application status online on the Maharashtra aaple sarkar portal?
The applicants can track the application status online on the aaple sarkar portal by clicking on the Track Your Application tab available on the Home Page.
Does the portal provide the facility to verify the authenticity of the certificate online?
Yes, the applicants can avail of the facility to verify the authenticity of the certificate online.