Complete Details about Aadhaar Appointment Booking 2021, Book Slot Online for Aadhaar Center Visit for Enrolment, Updation, Biometrics @appointments.uidai.gov.in
It is no need to mention that Aadhaar Cards Play an essential role in our daily lives. It has become a crucial document to avail of various government, non-government and banking services. Previously the applicant citizens used to visit the Aadhaar Kendras and use the services manually offline. However, the applicants can now save their times by booking the Appoints Online for visiting the Aadhaar Kendras and avail of the Aadhaar Services online. After Booking an appointment, the applicants can directly visit the Aadhaar Centers in their flexible timings.
The interested citizens can apply and book the slots online and avail of the various services online on the appointments.uidai.gov.in.
Aadhaar Appointment Booking 2021
This article explains the online procedure to books the slots online for visiting the Aadhaar Centers for Enrolment, List of Services, Updating of Details and Biometrics.
List of Aadhar Services Available
Let us look at the list of Aadhaar Services Available for booking an appointment at Aadhaar Seva Kendras.
- Fresh Aadhaar enrolment
- Name Update
- Address Update
- Mobile No. Update
- Email ID Update
- Date of Birth Update
- Gender Update
- Biometric (Photo + Fingerprints + Iris) Update
How to Book Slot Online for Aadhaar Center for Enrolment, Updation and Bio-Metrics @ appointments.uidai.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to book slots online for visiting the Aadhaar Center for Enrolment.
- Visit the Official Portal of appointments.uidai.gov.in.
- It takes the online user to Home Page Below.
- Under the: Book an Appointment at UIDAI run Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Select the City/Location on the following page.
- Click on the Proceed to Book Appointment Page.
- It then redirects the online user to the following page below.
- Select the Login By (Mobile Number or Email ID).
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Sent OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the respective field.
- Click on the Submit OTP and Proceed.
- It the redirects the online user to the below page.
- The users can now select and click on the New Enrolment or Update Aadhaar.
- Click on the New Enrolment First.
- Enter/Select the Full Name, Date of Birth / Age, Gender, Resident or Non-Resident Type.
- Click on the Save and Proceed.
- Enter / Select the Relation Type, Relation Name.
- Enter Aadhar Number or EID Number.
- Enter/Select the Name, Housing/Building/Apartment, Pin Code, and Steert/Road/Lane.
- In the Relative’s Address Section, Enter/Select the Area/Locality/Sector, Landmark, Village/Town/City, Post Office, District, State.
- In the Contact Details Section, Enter the Mobile Number and Email ID.
- The applicant candidates should also verify the OTP sent to the Email ID.
- Click on the Save and Proceed button.
- On the next page, click on the Declaration Check Box.
- Now, Click on the Submit Button.
- It then displays the alert: Your Application has been submitted.
- Click on the Book Appointment.
- On the next page, select the State, District, Post Office, Village / Town / City.
- Click on the Get Details Button.
- It then displays the nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra, as shown below.
- Click on the Book Appointment Button, as shown below.
- Select on any one of the slots available for you and click on the submit button.
- Click on the Confirm Your Booking.
- It then redirects the applicant to the Aadhaar Enrolment Form, as shown below.
- The applicants can take a print and take it when he/she visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Toll-Free Number: 1947
Aadhaar Appointment Booking 2021 FAQ’s
What is the significant benefit of booking the Aadhaar Appointment Online?
The main benefit of the booking the Aadhaar Appointment Online is to avail of the Aadhaar Kendras without waiting for hours.
Can I book the Aadhaar Appointments Online according to my flexible timings?
Yes, the applicants can book the Aadhaar Appointments Online according to the flexible timings online UIDAI Appointments Portal.
Is it mandatory to have my registered mobile number for booking an online appointment of Aadhaar?
The applicants should have an aadhaar number linked to the mobile number and an active email id for booking an appointment online for aadhaar.
Can I update any details online on the UIDAI Appointment Portal?
Yes, the employees can update the details such as mobile number, email, update biometric and other details online on the portal.