AP YSR government has come up with another big announcement for the job seekers of Andhra Pradesh. Amid the pandemic, the Jagan Mohan Reddy government announced that it would conduct job mela for the unemployed in the state. Moreover, the government has also initiated the YSRCP Job Mela Portal. Using this platform, the job seekers can register themselves for the Job Mela.
The eligible candidates can visit the official portal of YSRCP Job Mela and apply for the job mela that will be conducted soon.
- 1 YSRCP Job Mela
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for the AP YSRCP Job Mela
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for AP YSRCP Job Mela
- 1.3 AP YSRCP Online Application Form 2021
YSRCP Job Mela
This article explains the online procedure to Apply and Register for the AP YSRCP Job Mela and other details.
“కరోనా మహమ్మారి విజృంభిస్తున్న నేపథ్యంలో ప్రజారోగ్యం, భద్రత దృష్ట్యా వై.ఎస్.ఆర్.కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ అధిష్టానం సూచనల మేరకు, మెగా జాబ్ మేళా వాయిదావేయటం జరిగినది. తదుపరి కార్యాచరణ త్వరలో తెలియజేయటం జరుగుతుంది.”
Eligibility Criteria for the AP YSRCP Job Mela
Let us see the eligibility guidelines that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the AP YSRCP Job Mela.
- The applicant should be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The age limit of the applicant should be in between 20 years and 35 years.
- The candidates should meet all the educational qualifications set for the particular job role.
- Candidates should produce all the academic certificates on demand at any time before or after the interview process.
How to Apply Online for AP YSRCP Job Mela
Let us see the step by step guide to apply for the Job Mela conducted by the AP YSR Government in the state.
- Visit the Official Portal of AP YSRCP Job Mela.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Apply for Job Mela option from the Menu Bar.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the following page below.
AP YSRCP Online Application Form 2021
- Enter your Full Name, Contact Number, Mail ID, Qualification, and Location.
- Verify all the details and click on the Apply Now Button.
- It then takes the online applicant to the below page, in which the applicant can download the filled application form.
- For this, the online users should click on the download button at the end of the document.
“Prioritizing public health & safety, as directed by YSR Congress Party – YSRCP leadership, the ‘Mega Job Mela’ has been postponed in light of the ongoing rise in Covid-19 cases & a suitable date will be announced soon. Please continue to register on www.ysrcpjobmela.com. Stay home & stay safe.”
Qualifications for attending YSRCP Job Recruitment
Let us see the qualifications that the candidates should meet to attend the mega job fair conducted by the AP YSR Government.
- X Class /Intermediate/ITI ( All Branches )
- Polytechnic / Diploma ( All Branches )
- Pharmacy/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Life Sciences ( Graduates & Post Graduates )
- B.A /B.Com/B.Sc/M.Sc Any Graduate All Branches
- B.Tech ( All Branches )
Application Fee for AP YSRCP Recruitment Drive
- The government has launched this Job Mela for facilitating the students to get their dream jobs.
- However, the applicants are not required to pay any application fee for registering themselves for attending the Job Mela.
Date and Venue of YSRCP Job Fair 2021
- The AP Government previously announced that the job mela would be conducted by this month or soon. However, later the government has made an official statement regarding the postponement on the official website of AP YSRCP Job Mela. However, the dates are yet to known.
- Click Here to get directly redirected to the postponement notification of AP YSRCP Job Mela.
- Coming to the venue details, the Job Mela will be conducted in Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, and Srikakulam.
Andhra Pradesh YSRCP Job Mela 2021 FAQs
What is the main motive of the government to conduct the Job Mela for the citizens of the state?
The main motive of conducting the Job Mela is to create employment for the unemployed in the state.
What is the age criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the YSR Mega Job Mela?
The applicants should be between 20 years and 35 years of age to get eligible and apply for the AP YSRCP Job Mela.
What is the tentative date of conducting the Job Mela by the AP State Government?
The government postponed the job mela due to the present Covid Pandemic. At present, we don’t have any information about the schedule of the job mela.
What is the application fee that an applicant should pay to register for the Job Mela in the state?
The applicants can apply for the job mela on www.ysrcpjobmela.com. For this, the candidates are not required to pay any application fee online or offline.