- 1 YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam
- 2 Check YSR Yantra Seva Payment Status Online
Hello ! we are back with an interesting article aimed at the farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Let us take you through this useful article in detail. The Andhra Pradesh State Government has released financial assistance for the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam. After a row of successful schemes, CM Jagan Mohan Reddy announced this scheme long back for the farmers in the state. The main objective of this scheme is that it helps the farmers financially to procure the machinery required for their farming activities. Moreover, under the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam, the state government provides the necessary machinery and tools on a rental basis through Community Hiring Centres (CHCs). Follow this article to get more updates on the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam.
YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam
This article explains the complete details about the YSR Yantra Seva Scheme, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Step by Step Guide for Online Registration Form 2022, Procedure to Check the Payment Status Online on the portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Features of YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam
Let us see the features and highlights of the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam, as shown below.
- AP State Government has released the assistance amount under AP YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme on 26 October 2021.
- The government credited 2190 Crore under this scheme to beneficiaries last month.
- Moreover, the farmers can get the required machinery and tools on a rental basis from the Community Hiring Centres (CHCs).
- The beneficiary farmers will get assistance who are with limited means to overcome the shortage of farming machinery.
- The farmers should download the registration form available in the local language, fill it and submit it to the concerned authorities.
“CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy stated, “In the past, farmers in Andhra Pradesh were so burdened that they would end their lives. Now, the state has flourished into an example of farmer welfare, so much so that other states are replicating our farmers’ welfare schemes.”
YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Eligibility Criteria
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that the applicants should fulfill to get eligible for the scheme.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- All the financially poor farmers are eligible for the machinery assistance scheme.
- Farmers should possess the required documents to get qualified for the scheme.
Documents Required for Yantra Seva Pathakam AP
Find the list of documents required for the AP Yantra Seva Pathakam in detail, as shown below.
- Photocopy of Farmer’s Aadhar Card.
- Annual Income Certificate of the Applicant Farmer.
- BPL or AAY Cardholders can also be eligible.
- Land Details and crop details of beneficiary farmers.
- Bank passbook details to get the financial assistance.
- Farmers have to submit two passport size photographs with the application form.
How to fill YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Online Registration Form
Here is the application form filling process of the Yantra Seva Scheme online from the portal. First, look at the step-by-step guide to fill in the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Online Application Form 2022.
- Please go and visit the official portal of AP AGRISNET.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page.
- Click on the Application Forms option available in the menu bar.
- It displays the two application forms available on the newly opened page.
- Click on each link to download the application forms from the portal.
- Let us see the procedure to fill in the Application Form 1:Agricultural Mechanization – Application For Personal Equipment.
- Start filling the downloaded form by entering the details manually.
- Enter the Scheme Name, Date, Group Name, and Fill in the details like Full Name of the Farmer, Father’s Name, Caste (SC, ST, BC, OC), Gender, Village, Mandal, and District.
- Also, fill in the land details such as Village Name, Passbook Number, Total Area as the land type.
- Enter the Crop Details, Bank Details, Bank Account Number, Previous Subsidy Details.
- Give the details of the list of tools and machinery required for you.
- Please sign at the end of the application form.
- Let us see the process to fill the form 2: Agricultural Mechanization – Application For Group Farmers (Custom Hiring Centers And Implement Hiring Centers).
- The procedure to fill in application form 2 remains the same for the above application form also.
- After filling in the registration form, the farmers should submit the form to the concerned authorities.
- After that, you will receive assistance from the government if you are eligible for the scheme.
Check YSR Yantra Seva Payment Status Online
The interested applicants can check the beneficiary payment status online on the official portal of AP AGRISNET, as shown below.
- Please visit the Official Portal of AP AGRISNET online.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page.
- Click on the Payment Status link of the AP YSR Yantra Payment Status.
- Enter the respective details of the farmers on the web page.
- It then displays the payment status online on the official portal.
All the interested applicants should visit the Official Portal and apply for the AP YSR Yantra Seva Scheme online.
FAQs on AP YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam 2022
Who are eligible for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Yantra Seva Scheme in the state?
All the farmers who are financially weak in Andhra Pradesh can apply online for the AP YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam.
In which languages the online application form is available online on the AP AGRISENET Portal?
The applicants can only download the application form of Yantra Seva only in the local language of the state.
How much has financial assistance been released for the farmers under the AP YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam 2022?
The AP State Government has been released 2190 crores recently under the AP YSR Yantra Scheme.
What is the full form of the CHC’s concerning the following article AP YSR Yantra Seva Scheme?
The full form of CHC is Community Hiring Centres (CHCs) concerning the following article.