Find Out the Details of YSR Jalakala Scheme Online Registration Form 2021, Apply on ysrjalakala portal
Andhra Pradesh State Government, since coming to power in the state, it has been launching different schemes for the welfare of the farmers in the state. On same lines, YSR Government has recently launched another scheme on 28 September 2021 for the farmers called YSR Jalakala Scheme (వై స్ ఆర్ జలకళ పధకం ). The objective of this scheme is to provide adequate water facilities to the farmers constructing borewells in their fields. Moreover, under this scheme, the government offers the borewells at the subsidised rates to the farmers.
The eligible farmers of the state can apply and register the YSR Jalakala Scheme Online to avail of the benefits of this scheme.
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
This article explains you about the AP YSR Jalakala Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Online Registration Form, and Application Procedure.
Overview of the YSR Jalakala Scheme (వై స్ ఆర్ జలకళ పధకం )
|Name of the Scheme||AP YSR Jalakala Scheme|
|Announced By||AP State Government|
|Beneficiaries||AP State Marginal Farmers|
|Objective||To Provide Free Borewells for the Farmers|
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Jalakala Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that applicant farmers should fulfil to get eligible for the AP YSR Jalakala Scheme.
- The applicant farmers must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant should be a White Ration Card (BPL) Holder.
- The applicant farmer should own an agricultural land of 2.5 acres to get eligible for the scheme.
- However, the applicants can form as a group and apply for free borewell if they don’t have their land.
- If the farmer owns a borewell in his/her land, then he/she is not eligible for the scheme.
YSR Jala Kala Required Documents
Let us have a look at the required documents for applying the YSR Jalakala Scheme.
- Application Form ( Offline)
- White Ration Card
- Land Documents
- Residence Proof the farmer
Benefits of the AP YSR Jalakala Scheme
Let us see the benefits the farmers derive from the YSR Jalakala Scheme in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The farmers of the state can get the borewells from the government at low costs.
- YSR Jalakala Scheme provides irrigation facilities to the lands with fewer water resources.
- Around 3 Lakh Farmers will benefit under the YSR Jalakala Scheme.
AP YSR Jala kala Scheme 2021 Apply, Online Registration Form@ ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
Let us have a look at the Online Application Procedure to apply for the Jalakala Scheme.
- Visit the official portal of YSR Jalakala Scheme.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page below.
- In the Menu Bar, Click on the Apply for Borewell.
- It redirects the applicant to the below page.
- Enter the Aadhar Number, Captcha Code and the OTP Sent to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP generated to your Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit.
- Later, you will receive approval from the concerned authorities to apply the borewell scheme.
AP Jala Kala Borewell Scheme Apply, Offline Registration Form 2021
The applicants can also apply offline for the free borewell scheme, as shown below.
- Visit the Home Page of the Official Website.
- Click on the Application Form and then select the Registration Form in the Menu Bar.
- Download the application form and start filling it manually.
- In the application form, enter the Name of the Applicant Farmer, Gender, Father’s Name, Address, Caste, Bank Passbook Number, Land Survey Details, Land Details, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number.
- Tick on the attested certificates along with the application form and the signature at the bottom.
- Attach the documents mentioned above and submit the offline application forms to the concerned authorities for verification.
How to Track the Application Status of YSR Jala kala Pathakam
- Visit the Home Page of the Jalakala Portal.
- On the Home Page, in the Menu Bar, Enter the Application Number to track the Application Status of the Beneficiary.
వై స్ ఆర్ జలకళ పధకం FAQ
Can I apply for the AP Jalakala Scheme in offline mode?
Yes, the applicants can apply for the AP Jalakala Scheme Offline by downloading the Application Form from the official portal.
What is the minimum land that an applicant farmer should own to apply for the free borewell scheme?
The farmers should own a cultivating land of 2.5 acres to get eligible for the free borewell scheme.
Can I apply for the AP Jalakala Scheme with an already existing borewell in my farmland?
The applicants with existing borewells in their farmlands are not eligible for the AP Jalakala Scheme.
Can I track the application status from the official portal of the Jalakala Scheme?
The applicants can track their application status using their application number on the portal.
Last Updated on October 4, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari