Step by Step Guide to Apply for YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2021, 4 Lakh LED & Street Light Distribution, Online Registration Form
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme for citizens of the state. Under this scheme, the government installs the LED Street Lights all across the state. This scheme’s main motto is to ensure women’s safety and protection to overcome the dark spots. Moreover, the concerned officials will gather information about the dysfunctional street lights and install the street lights accordingly. For this, the AP Government has also initiated the Complaint Monitoring Systems.
The interested applicants can apply for the YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme online on the official portal.
YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2021, 4 Lakh LED & Street Light Distribution, Online Registration Form and Complaint Monitoring Systems.
Benefits of AP YSR LED Street Light Installation
Let us see the benefits of the YSR LED Street Light Installation scheme launched by the AP State Government.
- The primary focus is on the areas which lack Street Lights.
- It ensures women and girls’ safety in the rural areas of the state.
- The street lights under this scheme are entirely chemical-free.
- It reduces the maintenance costs for the government and saves the time of the government in repairs.
- Street Lights sanctioned under this Palle Velugu Scheme are environmentally friendly.
- The depreciation time of the LED lights are longer compared to the regular lights.
- It prevents robbery and theft in remote areas.
- The complaint monitoring systems enable the government to identify the non-functional street lights in the state.
Apply Online for 4 Lakh LED and Street Light Distribution Scheme 2021
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme.
- In this instance, there is no online application available on the official website.
- We are waiting for the official announcement from the government regarding the application and registration procedure.
YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Online Registration 2021
- We will keep you updated once there is an official notification about the scheme.
- Please follow our visit our articles for the latest updates on the government schemes.
Complaint Monitoring Systems for Palle Velugu Pathakam
- The government has initiated the Complaint Monitoring Systems (CMS), taking care of village secretariats.
- This system helps to monitor the functionality and ensures the repair and maintainance of the street lights.
- After proper monitoring, the concerned executives will install the LED Street Lights in the concerned areas.
- The government officials will be deputed around 7,000 energy assistance to address such complaints related to new street lights.
YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Pathakam 2021 FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the AP Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2021?
The AP Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme’s prime objective is to install the LED Street Lights all across the state.
How many LED Street Lights are sanctioned under the YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Pathakam?
The AP State Government will distribute and install 4 Lakh LED and Street Lights under the Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme.
What is the motto of the Complaint Monitoring Systems of the Palle Velugu Scheme 2021?
The Complaint Monitoring Systems’ primary objective is to monitor and identify the state’s non-functional street lights.
Is the application procedure for Palle Velugu live on the YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme?
The application procedure for Palle Velugu Scheme is not yet started. We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the web portal and application process online.