Step by Step Guide to Apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme, Kharif Season Beneficiary List & Check Status 2021
As promised in the election manifesto, the AP State YSR Government has been implementing all the schemes one after the other. The AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has unveiled another YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme (వైఎస్సార్ ఉచిత పంటల భీమా) in the latest announcement. Under this scheme, the AP State Government will provide Free Crop Insurance to the State’s farmers. Around 9.48 Lakh Farmers will get benefits under the Crop Insurance Scheme.
The interested and eligible farmers can apply for the free crop insurance scheme by visiting the crop insurance scheme’s official portal.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
This article explains the Procedure to Apply for the YSR Crop Insurance Scheme, Highlights of the scheme, Kharif Season Beneficiary List, and Check status.
Launching the Free Crop Insurance Scheme, AP CM said, “In the past, they were made to pay part of the premium, with the State and Central Governments contributing the remaining amount. However, neither the State nor the Centre used to pursue the insurance claims in times of distress. This would result in long delays in settling the claims. In order to resolve this, the government has taken up the issue to benefit farmers and process the claims in a fast-track mode, besides paying the entire premium on behalf of farmers.
Highlights of the AP Farmers Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Let us see the features and highlights of the recently announced Crop Insurance Scheme for the AP State farmers.
- The recently announced crop insurance scheme is a free insurance scheme without paying any premium to the farmers.
- The government will pay 1,252 Crore Insurance to around 9.48 lakh farmers in the State.
- The farmers who have lost their crops in 2021 will get the insurance amount under this recent announcement.
- The scheme has been implemented with the help of the e-Cropping.
- Under e-Cropping, the government has captured all the details regarding the crops.
- The government under this scheme will cover around 45.96 lakh hectares of land.
- The farmers can know the beneficiary list details by visiting the Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBK).
- It has also been mentioned that the recent Nivar cyclone caused crop loss enumeration is completed, and the compensation would be paid by December 31.
How to Check Kharif Season Beneficiary List 2021
Let us see the online procedure to check the beneficiary list of the Kharif Season.
- The eligible beneficiaries have already registered their crop details on the e-Panta or e-Crop App.
- The state government has announced that the eligible beneficiaries can view the beneficiaries list by visiting the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBKs).
- The government will display the details of the affected crops and the compensation details at RBKs.
- If in case of any discrepancies, the farmers can file their concerns at the Rythu Bharosha Kendras.
Apply for the AP State Crop Insurance Scheme
- The farmers are not required to apply for this scheme again, as the farmers have already been registered their details on e-Crop.
- As the farmers have already registered themselves on the e-Crop App, the money will get credited directly to their accounts online to their banks through DBT.
How to Check Status of Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- As discussed already, the beneficiaries can directly walk into the Rythu Bharosha Kendras and check their Crop Insurance Scheme Status.
- If the beneficiary’s name is not listed, the beneficiaries can register their complaints at the Rythu Bharosha Kendras.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme FAQ’s
What is the amount sanctioned under the recently announced YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme?
The AP State Government has sanctioned 1,252 Crore Rupees under the recently announced YSr Free Crop Insurance Scheme.
How to check the status and the beneficiary list of the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme announced by the AP State Government?
The beneficiary farmers can visit the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras and check their status and the beneficiary list of the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme.
How have the beneficiary details of the AP Farmers Free Crop Insurance been captured?
The government captured the beneficiary details of the farmers with the help of the e-Cropping and Geo-Tagging.
What if my name is not displayed in the beneficiary list displayed at the Rythu Bharosha Kendras?
The beneficiary farmers can raise their concerns at Grama Ward Sachivalayams or the Rythu Bharosa Kendras if their name is not listed in the beneficiary list.