Complete Details of YSR Borewell Scheme 2020 | AP Drill Free Borewell under Rythu Bharosa Apply Online, Registration Form
Since the formation of its government, the YSR Party has been emphasizing on the welfare of the farmers. It has introduced different schemes like Rythu Bharosa, which benefits the farmers in several ways. Now, the YSR Government come up with another program called “YSR Borewell Scheme.” This scheme aims to provide plenty of water for better irrigation facilities for the farmers’ agricultural lands. The farmers can apply online for the free borewell connection, also termed as AP Drill Free Borewell under Rythu Bharosa.
However, the farmers of the Andhra Pradesh can apply online on the official website of Rythu Bharosa.
YSR Borewell Scheme 2020 | AP Drill Free Borewell under Rythy Bharosa Apply Online, Registration Form
In this article, we explain to you about the YSR Borewell Scheme 2020, Benefits of the Scheme, Procedure to apply online for AP Drill Free Borewell Scheme under Rythu Bharosa, and the Online Registration Form.
Overview of the Borewell Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Borewell Scheme 2020|
|Sponsored Government||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Objective of the Scheme||To Provide Free Borewells for the Farmers for Farming|
Benefits of the YSR Borewell Scheme 2020
Let us the benefits the farmers will get under the YSR Bore Scheme below.
- The beneficiary farmer will get an amount of 13,500 Rupees under the YSR Borewell Scheme 2020.
- It provides the borewell and cold storage benefits to the farmers.
- The State Government Provides the borewell to the farmers free of cost.
- It gives a solution to the farmers for irrigation without depending on the Rainfall.
- It also provides the financial assistance of 50000 Rupees to the eligible farmers.
How to Apply AP Drill Free Borewell under Rythu Bharosa @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
Let us see the Procedure to apply for AP Drill Free Borewell under Rythu Bharosa Scheme in detail.
- Visit the Official Portal of Rythu Bharosa.
- On the Official Portal, you can find the Online Application Form for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Once after you click on the link, it redirects the applicant farmer to the application form.
YSR Borewell Scheme 2020 Registration Form @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- In the application form, enter the personal details like Name of the Applicant, Contact Details of the Applicant like Mobile Number, Email ID.
- In the next section, enter the other information like Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Bank Account Details, etc.
- After you fill in the form, the system will generate an application number for future reference.
- After the online application form is submitted, all the applications redirect to Panchayat Officials for verification.
- After the verification, the government will grant the borewell to the beneficiaries.
NOTE: However, the farmers can also apply for YSR Borewell Scheme visiting the nearest Panchayat Office with the required documents. After verifying eligibility criteria and documents, the government will grant the Free Borewell to the beneficiaries.
YSR Borewell Scheme 2020 FAQ
What is the eligibility criteria for farmers to apply for YSR Borewell Scheme 2020?
The farmers should own 2.5 acres to 5 acres of land to get eligible for the YSR Borewell Scheme 2020.
Can I apply for the YSR Borewell under Rythu Bharosa Scheme through Offline Mode?
Yes, the eligible farmers can visit the nearest panchayat office and apply for the Offline scheme.
Can the farmers get free borewell under the Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
Yes, the government will provide free borewell to the small and marginal farmers.
What is the financial assistance provided by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh under the Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
The beneficiary farmer will get a total amount of 50000 Rupees under the AP Drill Free Borewell Scheme.