Step by Step Guide to Check Amount/Application /Payment Status of YSR Bheema Status by Aadhaar, Name & AP Insurance Scheme Status firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all aware that the YSR Government in AP launched the YSR Bheema Scheme for unorganized workers. Under this scheme, the government’s objective is to provide insurance to the deceased beneficiary families applied for the insurance scheme. Most of the residents of the AP state has registered under this Insurance Scheme.
The interested applicants can now check their payment status online on the portal using the Aadhaar and Name.
YSR Bhima Status
This article explains the procedure to check the Amount/Application/Payment Status by Aadhar and Name on the official portal.
Benefits of YSR Bima
- Accident Death and Total Disability Relief: Rupees 5 Lakhs
- Partial Disability Relief: Rupees 3,62,500
- Natural Death relief: Amount of Rupees 30,000
- Scholarship: Rupees.1200/- p.a. per child (up to two children).
- Unorganized workers of the age group of 60 to 70 years
- Accident Death and Total Disability relief: Rupees 4.25 Lakh
- Partial Disability Relief: Upto Rs.3,25,000
Procedure to Search Amount/Application/Payment Status by Aadhaar and Name@bima.ap.gov.in
Let us see the application’s online procedure search amount, application, and payment status by name and aadhaar number on YSR Bima Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of YSR Bhima.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page.
- Click on the Reports in the Menu Bar.
- It then expands the drop-down into the years, as shown below.
- Select and Click on the Report for the year 2021.
- It then redirects to the below-given page.
- Out of the given options, click on the link YSR Bima Enrolled Data.
- It then displays the list of District Wise Bhima Enrolled Details.
- Click on the concerned district to view the status list.
- It then displays the list of Mandal Wise Abstract of Bima Details.
- Select and click on the Mandal, as shown below.
- It then displays the secretariat list, as shown below.
Check AP Insurance Scheme Status 2021
- On the newly opened page, click on the Click Here next to Volunteer ID.
- It then downloads the list of beneficiaries concerned with your locality.
- The applicants then view the status in the downloaded excel sheet.
YSR Bheema Status 2021 FAQ’s
What is the objective of the AP YSR Bima Scheme?
The main objective of the AP YSR Bima Scheme is to provide insurance for the unorganized workers in the state.
Who are eligible for the YSR Bima scheme announced by Chief Minister of the state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy?
The residents of the Andhra Pradesh State who belong to weaker sections are eligible for the YSR Bima Scheme.
Can I download the beneficiary status list of YSR Bima online on the portal?
The applicants can download the beneficiary status list of the portal.
Where can I find the details of the YSR Insurance Scheme of Andhra Pradesh?
The applicants can find out the status of the YSR Insurance Scheme online on the bima.ap.gov.in portal.