Step by Step Guide to Apply for YSR Adarsham Scheme 2021 : ( Rs.20000) Apply, Online Registration Form 2021, List
The Andhra Pradesh State YSR Government has been initiating a row of schemes covering all the people. It has led to another initiative YSR Adarsham Scheme 2021 for the benefit of unemployed. The prime objective of this scheme is to create employment opportunities for the youth by distributing the trucks. The trucks are useful for the transportation of sand and essential commodities. The Adharsam Project runs under the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation (APMDC), Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation (APSC), and Andhra Pradesh Bridge Corporation Ltd (APBCL).
This interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the YSR Adharsham Scheme online.
YSR Adarsham Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to Apply for the YSR Adarsham Scheme 2021, Online Registration Form and the the Beneficiary List.
Features of AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
Let us see the features and the highlights of the AP YSR Adarsham Scheme.
- The primary objective of the scheme is to make the unemployment youth self-reliant by distributing the trucks.
- The government claims that this scheme reduces the unemployment rate in the state.
- The beneficiaries will get loans from banks to purchase trucks.
- Vehicles distributed under this scheme helps to transport the sand, food products and other essential commodities.
- As many as 6000 vehicles will be distributed under the YSR Adarsham Scheme.
- The transportation of the vehicles runs under the APMDC, APCSC, and APBCL.
- The beneficiaries can get benefited through payments after each successful delivery of the orders.
[Rs. 20000] Apply for the YSR Adarsham Scheme
Let us see the step by step guide to apply for the YSR Adarsham Scheme launched by the AP State Government. This procedure is for the aspirants who wish to apply for the Truck Distribution Scheme.
- As discussed, the prime objective of the scheme is to distribute trucks to the eligible beneficiaries.
- For this, the applicants have to fill the registration/application form available on the web portal.
Adarsham Scheme Online Registration Form 2021
- In this instance, there is no application form available on the official portal.
- We will keep you updated once the registration form is made available on the portal.
- Please keep visiting our articles for getting updates about the latest schemes.
Eligibility Criteria for Adarsham Pathakam
Let us see the eligibility guidelines that all the applicants should fulfil to get eligible for the Adarsham Pathakam of AP State Government.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The scheme is specially dedicated to the unemployed in the state.
- Candidates should belong to the economically weaker sections of society.
- The aspirant candidates should belong to OBC, SC / ST, Kapu Corporation, and Minority communities can apply for the scheme.
Essential Documents Required for Adarsham Scheme
Find out the list of documents that the applicants should produce to after getting eligible for the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- Identification Proof
- Caste Certificates
- Minority Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Income proof
Beneficiary List of the YSR Adarsham Scheme
Let us find the list of the Andhra Pradesh State YSR Adarsham Scheme.
- The scheme has launched very recently by the AP State Government.
- The applicants will be shortlisted once the applicants meet all the eligibility criteria set by the government.
- The banks will sanction loan to the eligible beneficiaries.
- The applicants can find their names in the form of the beneficiary list once their loans get approved from the government.
AP YSR Adarsham Pathakam FAQ’s
What is the prime objective of the AP YSR Adarsham Pathakam 2021?
The primary objective of the scheme is to make the unemployment youth self-reliant by distributing the trucks.
Which are the bodies that are looking after the transportation of vehicles under the YSR Adarsham Scheme?
The transportation of the vehicles runs under the APMDC, APCSC, and APBCL.
What are the total number of the vehicle that the government distributes under the Adarsham Scheme?
As many as 6000 vehicles will be distributed under the Ap State Adarsham Scheme.
What is the incentive amount that the beneficiaries will get under the Adarsham Scheme of AP State Government?
The beneficiaries will receive Rs 20000 for the eligible beneficiaries under the scheme.